At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE OWLERY

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

"It's called Azkaban, by the way... Oh, Caroline, one day we'll get her back and she'll be the one with a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 pm

"Right. More like a giant knife, would be nice." Caroline said, frowning. "She's such an uppity bitch, you know. She's dating two guys at once, I heard. Not that I'd ask her directly."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

"Oh, sometimes I'm happy I'm an only child." Bianca said, looking rather smug.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Caroline mumbled something along the lines of there being a reason for her being the only one they wanted, insulted from her tone.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 pm

"I have three brothers..." Leah groaned. "But they're cool. Sometimes they get me SO MAD! but then I'm fine with them." When she said "SO MAD!" she yelled it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

"Oh, well I'm still happy I don't have brothers or sisters." Bianca said, absolutely sure that the idea of having an annoying younger brother or sister would be an eternal thorn in your side. "I get more attention from my parents."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 pm

"My parents give me plenty of attention. My dad doesn't work, so he's always around.. Ugh, sometimes he acts like he's five! And then, he turns so overprotective on me.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 pm

"Is that so? I always expected dads to be strict, because mine is. But my mom is a total softy. And she's really short, too." Bianca, who was rather tall, look down at her slim legs. "I'm almost as tall as her."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Caroline looked down at herself self-consciously. Uh-uh. Not quite the same as Bianca. "My mom's pretty.." She added in, looking very worried. "But she's really soft-spoken. She doesn't like yelling."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Bianca laughed, at the thought of her mother. "My mom is rather... perky, you can say. She's always full of energy." she shook her head, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oh, so is mine! Our mums should talk sometime." Little did she know that had the potential to start World War Three, if Bianca's father showed up. "No, nevermind. That'd be so weird. But my mum doesn't have very many friends, she said most of them were either gone or hard at work or.. really gone."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

"Well, MY mom believes that ANYONE can be a potential friend, if you just try hard enough and form a common bond," Bianca replied briskly. "You just need to give her a chance-I bet you're underestimating her."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"Oh. Okay, then. They should meet up sometime." Caroline said, rolling her eyes openly. This girl spoke like she was the smartest girl on the planet. And that annoying American accent, too. She was about ready to strangle this girl. "You know," Caroline said sweetly. "You're standing in some owl poop. Maybe you should get out of here. There's loads of toxins and, uh, hairspray remover in bird poop."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Bianca laughed audibly. "I know I'm standing in owl poop. But I'm also smart enough to know that it's not toxic, and it especially does not contain hairspray remover."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Caroline laughed as well. "Well, Bianca, if you were as smart as you thought, you would know you can get histoplasmosis caused by a fungus found in several places where birds have droppings- including roosts. So if I were a smart girl, I'd get out of here quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Bianca glared at her, before audibly saying "Bitch." And then skipping out of the Tower.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Caroline's mouth dropped open, and she didn't have enough time to yell anything back before she was watching Bianca skip her prissy little self back to wherever she was going. "Can you believe that?!" She asked Leah angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Just then, Emily Sawyer came skipping up the Owlery, with a folded picture to send off. She turned around, and smiled shyly at the two girls. "Hi Leah..." she said, wondering if Leah was still mad at her. And she even waved hello to her friend.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Caroline gave a little wave back at Emily, but wasn't much in the mood for small talk. "I'll see you later, Leah. I've got to figure out some way to get that hoebag back." She said, and with a little goodbye, she stomped off.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Josiah, being his usual self, practically strutted into the Owlery. He had received a strongly-worded letter from his mother about behaving himself and something else about replying to Anthony's letters, so Josiah was checking the family owl to see if it had anything.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Having lost sight of the speck she was watching, Louise looked over at this boy who'd so casually stepped up to an owl on a neighboring perch. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Here we go again.

[quote]Hi Josiah,

How are you today? I'm alright, actually. Things are a little crazy right now. Did you hear about the break-in in Azcaban Azkaban? My dad's name was in the Daily Prophet, but my mum is freeking freaking out about it. My dad doesn't seem to happy either. I think it's because he's worried about working overtime, but sometimes, I just don't understand him. I love him and all, but my mum says that he's been through a lot of things, and when I asked her about what kind of things, she just told me to feed the chickens. I don't always get her, too.

How's school ? Is it very hard? Do you get a lot of homework? Sometimes, Sophia writes home complaining about how much work she gets because she's in all N.E.W.T classes, but I think it serves her right if she wanted to take all of those. I'm kinda nervous to start school next year, but I guess if you like it, then I will too!

Anyway, I had some friends come over the other day ago. It's nice when they do, because things can get lonely without everyone around. I can't wait for summer to come, and everyone will be home!

That's about it. I hope you get this letter... what's been going on lately? Have they been getting lost in the post? Anyway, bye!

-Anthony
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Josiah, being the friendly young lad he is, smiled and waved at her. "Hey!" he greeted while he looked over the letter. Hmm... Anthony sure was spastic. And innocent. He just didn't get things. Anthony just wasn't Josiah's style.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Leah sighed. She turned to Emily. Ugh. How annoying. "Hey." she said simply. "How're you liking Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Louise continued to stare up at Josiah, green eyes glittering above the confines of her scarf. "You've got a lovely head of hair," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OWLERY    THE OWLERY  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OWLERY
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next