At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shit that sucks

Go down 
+2
Dr. Frank-n-furter
komaeda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

shit that sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh my god, that's horrible!! Liv! D8
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I had a Holden Caulfield moment at tutoring today. You'll probably only get that if you aren't an uncultured swine. (Just kidding, just kidding.)

But anyway, I was at tutoring today at the bookstore, and I glance over at the cooking section of the books, and I see a book called 'Skinny Bitches' and it really bothered me... I mean, it's like what if a little kid sees that? Like, they're too young to be exposed to words like that, if you ask me. I doubt any of you will be very bugged by that, but personally it depresses me.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

i've read that.

no really. my mom had it.

PARTIALLY PROCESSED CHICKEN.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, you told me you did.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Neerah Francesca Lansing Is this really ur cousin?
12 August 2010 at 01:03 · Like

Bri Dorris yup
12 August 2010 at 01:03 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Wow and she had the nerve to call u average looking
12 August 2010 at 01:04 · Like

Bri Dorris She said I was a lot of things that she had no room to accuse anyone else of being
12 August 2010 at 01:05 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Life self centered and whiny? There is not a soul on this earth more selfish and whiny than her
12 August 2010 at 01:06 · Like

Bri Dorris Hahaha yeah it made me laugh especially when she threatened me by saying HER FRIENDS will tear me apart! So immature and pathetic
12 August 2010 at 01:08 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Hahahahaha plus she actually thinks she has intelligence that is so funny! The only thing she is good at is throwing a fit until she gets what she wants
12 August 2010 at 01:10 · Like

Bri Dorris I KNOW man u r so right! Like anything about her could scare me or impress me she is so stupid I love listening to her put me down like she is right and that's that cuz then it proves that she is a complete idiot
12 August 2010 at 01:14 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Yes my dear cuz u r so much older than her u have probably read more books than she can count to and u never complain about anything when the rest of us do so where does she get off thinking she can say shit about u?
12 August 2010 at 01:17 · Like

Bri Dorris She says I'm selfish cuz I never subject myself to everything being about her and what she wants which all she knows how to say is "me me me I want this and I want that"
12 August 2010 at 01:19 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing She also said something about u were digging ur own grave? WTF? The only one who should be scared is her u could rip her to shreds she was the one digging her own grave she doesn't know anything! Hahahahahahaha HA
12 August 2010 at 01:25 · Like

Bri Dorris Hehe yup! I found that so funny plus her telling Devon that she knew me better than him nobody knows me better than you, Angie, and Devon
12 August 2010 at 01:27 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing No wonder nobody likes her lol she is absolutely worthless
12 August 2010 at 01:30 · Like

Devon Otachi Towers U two are forgetting the best part She thinks she has a hard life yeah it must be so hard to get everything u want and have complete control over ur parents and never have to do anything but lie on your ass all day
12 August 2010 at 01:38 · Like

Devon Otachi Towers And she had the nerve to tell u to grow up and get over it u never once complained about ur life and urs is 100% harder than hers
12 August 2010 at 01:40 · Like

Bri Dorris Lol Devon u remember that haha well u know why she said that it's cuz she doesn't like it when something is not about her so she puts down anyone who doesn't talk about her like she is so amazing
12 August 2010 at 01:44 · Like

Devon Otachi Towers Yeah u r so much better than her u rock! She's just a stupid selfish brat
12 August 2010 at 01:47 · Like

Niguel Rochester What fascinates me is that a girl Bri's cousin's age is allowed to wear a strapless top. It seems pretty low and inappropriate.
12 August 2010 at 12:40 · Like

Bri Dorris Yeah I know Nige lol and her mom got mad at me cuz I wear sleeves that go down to my fingers she said that that was not the proper way to dress
12 August 2010 at 13:33 · Like

Niguel Rochester Yeah and a 13 yr old girl dressing like a slut is the proper way to dress wow sounds lovely
12 August 2010 at 14:46 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Go Niguel!
12 August 2010 at 15:08 · Like

Dia Brownser Wow everybody u all are being pretty harsh
12 August 2010 at 22:56 · Like
Stephanie Dorris Thank you.
12 August 2010 at 23:12 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Wow well Dia if u knew what happened u'd understand
12 August 2010 at 23:14 · Like

Devon Otachi Towers Yeah we're just making Bri say how she feels so she'll get it all out and forget about it. Works everytime.
12 August 2010 at 23:50 · Like

Christina Hudson You guys are talking about her cousin like that on a picture that they look so happy together in? Wow that is just wrong, wrong i tell ya. Listen Neerah and Devon, I thought they were done fighting so why did you guys bring it up again?
13 August 2010 at 00:03 · Like

Devon Otachi Towers Well Christy it really isn't Bri's fault. Neerah and I had a plan and a reason for this. Now I believe something might change for the better.
13 August 2010 at 00:18 · Like

Dia Brownser I think I prolly don't wanna know
13 August 2010 at 07:48 · Like

Neerah Francesca Lansing Ya don't lol
13 August 2010 at 12:04 · Like

Carmen Adams I feel left out of this convo so hi not that I have any clue what this is about lol
16 August 2010 at 01:54 · Like

Dia Brownser Apparently we don't want to know lol
16 August 2010 at 03:06 · Like

Carmen Adams Okay, so THIS is what you were being shunned for? This argument here that took place in August is what you got bitched at for during the game??? My God that is so immature! Just ignore it, twigster, because it's just not worth it. Nobody likes a grudge holder or fake apologies. Five months; that fight should have been forgotten long ling ago. :/
26 December 2010 at 00:12 · Like

Bri Dorris Well my dragon on my shoulder had similar things to say, also that my aunt didn't know half the story so it didn't matter what she said anyways. Dragons are smart. Razz
26 December 2010 at 00:21 · Like

Carmen Adams Dragon on your shoulder, dear?
26 December 2010 at 00:22 · Like

Bri Dorris Of course, just like Mulan and Mushu duuuuhhhh!!!
26 December 2010 at 00:24 · Like

Carmen Adams Yeah but Mushu wasn't a conscience, I thought he was her guardian. Razz
26 December 2010 at 00:27 · Like

Bri Dorris He was very much her guardian, but he was in a way also a guide and conscience as well. Although he didn't sugarcoat what he said, he said it like it was lol. Just think of Hudson; he said things pretty much the same way as her, haha.

Carmen Adams Sounds very cool. I want my own travel sized dragon now. I have not seen that movie since I was a kid.

Bri Dorris It's been quite a while for me, too. Razz

Carmen Adams Anyways, you should just stop being nice. It's obviously done no good. You are expected to forgive her so quickly, and then you pretty much have to grovel for forgiveness for ages if you're the one who messes up. You're above that crap.

Christina Hudson What do you want her to be, Carmen, a bitch?That'd just make it worse. Just don't talk to her. If SHE'S gonna be a bitch, let her. No need for two of 'em.

Neerah Francesca Lansing So she's never gonna talk to you again? Whoa, why can't people just leave the past where it belongs? All that yelling at you about being out of line.
Stephanie Dorris Okay, wowwwwwwww. I'm NOT avoiding her. You should NOT blame me for what my MOM did. Also, I just read this now, and even though it's a long time from when you posted this, it still got me kinda mad. If it seemed like I was avoiding you-- sorry. I don't spend all my time talking to my cousin. Big deal. I DID drop this, until I saw that you guys came back and started trashing me some more. None of you guys except Brianna even know me- all you know about me came from one fight. That's not a very good representation of anybody. I'm judging you from how you're acting back then, and from what I'm seeing of you, you all are insulting, inconsiderate butts. Do you really think you- a bunch of college age students- should be trashing a 14 year old like this? It's just outrageous! If this is what everyone grows up to be, I don't think I want to grow up, because quite frankly, you're all acting like toddlers over this. I do understand that you've all probably forgotten all about this and it would have been much more appropriate if I had commented on this back in December, but I'm just going to get my feelings about all of this out now. And I'd appreciate it if your friends didn't get involved in this, because they didn't have anything to do with this entire little thing. Apparently, I'm the only one who remembers how all of this started- with me not removing a PHOTO of you that you didn't like. In my personal opinion, you looked good in that photo, and you had no reason to start cussing at me for not taking it down. I really used to look up to you, and after seeing how much you talk behind people's backs and such, I'm not so sure I do anymore. Boomsauce.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm not even censoring this shit. I'm so pissed off..
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 pm

feel like you told us about this when it happened
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 pm

More happened.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Boomsauce.

You get bonus points for handling this maturely.

Also, it's been more than five months since that happened in August. It's been eight months, but they're still going to whine like a bunch of two-year-olds? The fuck?
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 pm

My mom brought it up when she was drunk.. She ruins my entire life.

Boomsauce is my new thing. XD.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 am

Sick. Extremely sick.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 am

Also sick. And I can barely talk. orz
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Had to go to school today. ;w;

Art:

She sent 13 of all out in the hall to work on a mural that needed to be finished and 'finished' Meant one person that two, three people could work on at a time So of course the other 10 goofed the hell off and was looking in the gym doors. So then the fat old gym/health teacher (God only knows how she walked so fast with dat ass) comes running over and throws the door open to the art room"ARTTEACHERNAME! Your kids are lookin in the dooors screaminnnn and being obnoxious!"So after screaming at all of us, we had to write a two page sorry letter to the health teacher in ten minutes,
And when we were all forced to hand it to her?
SHE LAUGHED.
"DURRHURR. She took it that far?"
And we have to write another for the art teacher.

AND I DIDN'T DO ANY OF IT D8
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 am

My mom wants to go mushroom hunting. On Easter. My dad is violently sick, so now I have to make the whole damn Easter Dinner by myself. I was woken up too early and I didn't like it and I'm on my period and I'm just extraordinarily pissed off right now.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:06 am

Oh my gosh guys pleaseeee can someone get on i'm really really scared
it's 3am
and my parents are both gone
the only reason I'm up is because I threw up
so I went running into their room and the light is still on but nobody's there and I'm yelling and about to throw up because I need someone to hold my mass of hair
but eventually just hold in the barf long enough to get a hairtie cause nobody's coming
of course, this has to be the ONLY time I choke when I throw up
so I do
and panic
but i'm okay obviously
but then i go downstairs and the garage light is still on and the cat got in the garage
and both cars are gone
both my parents are gone
and now I'm terrified
because my mom was drunk and I don't know where they are
because I was asleep while they were (presumably) arguing
and i'm really scared
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:26 pm

OH MY GOD, Steph!! I REALLY hope everything is okay by now..
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm

My mom's being a total bitch but I stayed home from school cause I'm really sick. It turned out that my mom was too drunk to drive down at the bar and she had to wait until 3am when she was sober enough to drive her dumb sportscar home and my dad had to go down there and help her or something and now Dad feels really bad that he wasn't here because he had the same thing a while ago but she's just on the phone this morning with her dumbass friends about how much she enjoys mushrooming, and I'm just like, you don't have a job, you can't just leave your 14 year old at home alone all the time and not take her to school because you're hunting for mushrooms, bitch. And then I turned on a siren on our little emergency radio while she was talking to her friends. But she doesn't feel bad at all, and she told her friend about how I was "Whining and crying about having to be home alone on Easter" and "my stupid daughter can't even throw up by herself because I was busy down at the bar"
So then I told her "I hate you would you please just leave?"
And she tells me "I'm sick of your fucking mouth get the fuck out of my kitchen"
And then I say "This isn't your kitchen bitch you don't have a fucking job you're worthless dad paid for all of this."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:33 pm

FLOW IS BEING RIDICULOUS
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

HOW?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:08 pm

THE LAST THING I NEED TO GET IN THE POST-GAME REQUIRES THE METAL PIPE. AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY EFFECTS IN THE POST-GAME.

WHAT
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

...Ewww.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm

i was five paces away from it the whole time HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:45 pm

On my iPod.. No chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Why are you on your iPod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that sucks
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next