At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Astor/Rosensteel Household

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Adam retreated upstairs to find something else to do. As the summer passed, he became more and more of a shut-in. Of course, all that would change in September. This was going to be his first year at Hogwarts. He wasn't too excited, but at least it was something; finally, he'd actually get to see some of this magic his parents were always talking about in action instead of just... well, hearing about it. After deliberating for an instant, he decided to pick up on chapter five on the book he'd began earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

After practicing, Dianna snuck her way into Adam's room. While he was reading, she crept up behind him, until she was right next to his ear, then exclaimed "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

He let out a very loud, high-pitched scream, dropping his book and somehow ending up on the opposite side of the room in the process.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Dianna laughed hysterically for a total of 28 seconds, then calmed down. "Sorry, Adam. Well, not really. But it was hilarious!"
Serenity, having the radio on, didn't hear a thing.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Tears stung Adam's eyes. He hated when Dianna did that -- and she did, quite often at that. "Th-that wasn't funny!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:41 pm

"Aw, don't cry. Be a man!" Dianna said, crossing her arms. "How can you expect to go to Hogwarts if you stlil cry like a little boy? I don't cry anymore. I'll be the most popular first-year around!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"I'm not!" he cried, turning away. "You just scared me, that's all!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:45 pm

"Alright. Whatever.." Dianna said, exiting. He was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 pm

After his heart rate and train of mind settled down at a station, Adam sat back at his desk and tried to find where he'd left off.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Rachel was knocking on the front door with one of those beautiful gold door knockers that were shaped into a lion's head. She thought she would try that at least once, just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm

As Serenity was probably busy doing something, Elroy answered the door. "Evening," he suspired, eyes unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hi!" Her mind didn't really seem to register at first who it was. "I think my son left his sweater here, so I ran by to-" then, after a look in those green eyes, she instantly recognized who it was. A small smile filled her face, and an old mischievous glint entered her own eyes.

"Elroy Astor... what the heck are you doing here?" she asked, still wearing that same smile and glitter.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Elroy nodded and stepped aside. "Been neighbors for the last twelve years." The sweater was lying on that previously mentioned table by the door, every yarn in tact. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"Thank you." Rachel picked up the sweater, and held it under her shoulder. "I know I know... I just haven't really talked to you much..." she raised her eyebrows. "Honestly, I thought you would have gotten a divorce long ago."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 pm

He gave a dry laugh, as though there was something he would have said in return to that, but knew he couldn't. "How've you been, then? Pregnant again?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "No! And I don't know if I will be again, too!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 pm

"Considering your track record..." he trailed off. "That all you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Rachel shifted on her feet, looking rather uncomfortable. "I guess so... seven is a lucky number... but eight is also a nice even number."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm

"I don't see how you do it. Two's enough." Elroy muttered something else about "little brats".
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

"What?! How can only TWO be in enough! I love ALL my children!" Rachel gushed, with a dreamy expression in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

"You're a nutter."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Rachel frowned slightly. "Do you need some advice? I can give you some! I've done it before!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"No, I don't need advice," he said in a tone similar one would use when rejecting a pointless offer from their mother or partially-deranged aunt.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

The uncomfortable awkward silence had returned. "So... what have you been doing these days?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

He forced a smile. "Don't you have those eight kids to attend to?" It was clear Rachel was wearing out her welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astor/Rosensteel Household
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next