At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dumbass alternia rping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:16 am

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: I'll be careful!
JE: Besides, how am I supposed to make a point about ANYTHING if I'm too afraid to leave my Hive?
JE: ...I'll see you in a little while.

judicatureEristic ceased trolling tawdryCoterie

~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: hehehe, thanks!!!
HG: but this game is not like the sims!! ):<
HG: well kinda sorta
HG: but its supposed to be different
HG: and i think we should ask the others if they wanna play with us!!!

~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:

RT: If You Really Want To Call Me A Faggot,
RT: At Least Spell It Correctly.
RT: Anyway, What Do You Want?

As much as you would never admit it among others of your stature, this burgundy blood was one of your closest accomplices.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 pm

> TC: Close Husktop

You turn away from the screen and gently shut the lid of your computer. That girl is going to get herself killed if she gets so much as a scratch on her, which is practically inevitable. Leaving your hive is a very dangerous thing to do in these times, and not only because of the wildlife. There's been some sort of stir among the lowbloods as of late. Massacres, lynchings, public torment; it's a madhouse.

> TC: Introduce yourself to readers.

You glower at the screen.

No, not right now. It's time for your daily devotional. Your goatmother would have an absolute fit if you were late. You rush off to join her.

> Examine hive.

Though outward appearances suggest that you live in a concrete hovel dangerously close to the high-tide line, your HIVE extends DEEP UNDERGROUND, BENEATH THE GRAVEL SHORES AND PROTRUDING OUTWARD BELOW THE WATERLINE. This is where your LUSUS chooses to stay confined, watching the sun and moon pass above through thick, stained glass, murmuring to the RUSTY IDOL hanging on the far wall. She claims to be able to SPEAK TO THE GREAT BEYOND. To THE DEVIL'S FAIRGROUNDS. To THE TICKETKEEPER HIMSELF. Not yet to the head man, though she tries, oh, fervently she tries.

You are too afraid to even consider her claims might be false. The Carnival has been your life since you were hatched.

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: Try that.
GG: I mean, if others decide to join you on this, then I might reconsider.
GG: Otherwise, count me out. Sorry. Games aren't really my forte.
GG: Also, it's late. I'm going to rest. Goodnight.

glorisGleeless [GG] has ceased pestering harvestGoddess [HG].

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((no one ever taught me how to spell u spud)))
AA: (((water u doinn)))

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Today wasn't the day for you to get lynched. No, you were determined to make the two hour walk to the shoreline as enjoyable as possible. A TRANSPORT VEHICLE is much safer, especially in troubling times like these, but those are out of your means of affordability.

>JE: Pull Gray Pullover On.

You choose to keep the symbol on your clothing GRAY for SAFETY MEASURES. (Why such SAFETY MEASURE? None of YOUR business!) Even so, you like to layer up when you go out just for extra caution.

Someday you dream of a society free from the caste system. And you wish to lead the way to that future, like Gandhi did. If you knew who Gandhi was or what a human at all was.

>JE: Pocket Pocketknife.

Again, safety measures. But you doubt you'll run into any trouble. You never had before, so why should anything happen today?

Ah!-You almost forgot!

>JE: Grab GameGrub Magazine.

This is the main reason why you're visiting Moirail. You are not sure if his lusus permits video games into the house, but you thought that he might be interested in playing one game in particular.

You lock the front door to your hive, and slip the key into sweater pocket. Now it is time for the walk to commence.

~~~~~

You pout at your screen, but hop off from your chair and stretch. Timezones are some of the dumbest things in the world.

~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
RT: Excuse Me. I Forgot.
RT: Not Too Much.
RT: Procrastinating.
RT: My Lusus Is Hungry Gogdamn it.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((youre lusus is a little shite)))
AA: (((but anyway)))
AA: (((little ol me was out for bevvys last mornin
AA: (((i heard some shiteblood nondy goin on earlier about some big fookin armigeddan thats goina spark up)))
AA: (((pparently concerns some completely nutty program)))
AA: (((some kind of game even)))
AA: (((and i get to thinkin)))
AA: (((ol purp's pretty high on the ranking)))
AA: (((close to is majesty likesay)))
AA: (((so i open up trusty dusty here and pop open the sms tab)))
AA: (((ring you up)))
AA: (((appeal to your puffy sensibilities)))
AA: (((get you all listening and whatnot, ken)))
AA: (((so i can ask)))
AA: (((if you ken anythin bout the world bein sposed to end)))
AA: (((you ken anythin bout this "game")))

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
RT: You Need To Get Out Of The Streets.
RT: But, I Have Not Heard Anything About An Apocalypse.
RT: Nor A Game That Has Anything To Do With It.
RT: I Do Not Think I'm The Best Person To Ask. I Tend To Not Speak With People In My Caste.
RT: Nor Do They Want To Speak With Me.
RT: I Assume That This Has Something To Do With The Cult Though.
RT: Where Have You Heard This From?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((a certain)))
AA: (((oh no i remember now he wasn't a shiteblood he was a pissblood)))
AA: (((yehh that was it)))
AA: (((he got offed not soon after steppin out of the pub too)))
AA: (((poor sap)))
AA: (((but i have heard it other places too about town)))
AA: (((spreading like wildfire)))
AA: (((conspiracy theories just // pouring // out the chocbox)))

Last edited by bertholdt on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
RT:I've Heard News Of Such Atrocities Of Course.
RT: Still This Is A Rather Disconcerting Situation.
RT: I Will Keep My Ears Open.
RT: I Want You To Stay Indoors.

~~~~~~

Finally you arrive at your chum's hive! Without encountering another troll and without a single scratch on you as well. You smile to yourself, and you jog up to the front door. You shiver under your sweater, as it is extra cool by the shore.

You politely rap on the door.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((haha)))
AA: (((no)))

------------------

Devotion ended hours ago. Your lusus is presently lost in some sort of religious trance. You approach the door and cautiously peek through the latch before allowing your friend in. "hell... o," you mutter, quickly reeling behind you to clear some rather OBJECTIONABLE PARAPHERNALIA off your desk. "are you safe? hurt at all? they might be traili..." You trail off.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
RT: For Gog's Sake...
RT: I Will Make A Deal
RT: With You
RT: If You Do Not Leave Your Hive
RT: I Will Hunt Down More Information On This Game

~~~~~

You shake your head, and slip into the security of the hive. "I am perfectly fine. You don't need to always worry about me, Kuriel. No one ever knows. And you're the only one who does." you say with a smile. You're not one to smile, but Kuriel always manages to make you.

Now it was time for business. "I forget-does your lusus let you play video games?" you ask, waving your copy of GameGrub in front of him.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((yeh yeh)))
AA: (((your a doss mate there lossie)))
AA: ((( i] )))

auralAcharuli [AA] is an idle troll!

------------------

"no." You crack open your husktop again and pop open the record slot. "but if you've got it," you say with lips pursed as though you're trying to smile, "then give her here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:25 pm

"Lucky me I do!" You pass the magazine GameGrub, and then the case for Sgrub to your moirail.

"I was FLARPing with Asyuri last month, and I almost had an accident with her. So, I thought it would be better to do something... safer." Only much later would you be eating your own words.

"Maybe we can invite the others to play. According to the article in the magazine it's..." you paused briefly, and moisten your cracked lips.

"It's a team game, you know."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

"if that's the case, then probabl..." You slip the disk into the drive and close it. The husktop hums softly for a moment before the installer activates. You watch the bar for a while before you finally work up the nerve to ask, hushed, "why were you FLARPing?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:34 pm

You shrug your shoulders lightly. "Roleplaying is fun... I mean, the kiddie stuff isn't. But FLARPing is. I'm retired from that now! Or at least until Asyuri forgets about what happened."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 pm

"you shouldn't be at that in the first... place..." You brush your bangs out of your eyes. "especially not with... that one. there's somethi... thing wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:44 pm

"What's wrong with her?" You ask, genuinely unaware of the condition of your... accomplice. You are not sure what else to call Asyuri.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:35 am

> [S] Installation complete.

"i'm not really su... sure what to call it... she's ju... st off." You watch the screen. A certain ancient human's model of the universe pulses and flashes in the centre of the screen, before a set of options appears. Text set against a dark sky; silver clouds, all identical in shape and form, drift pass at a speed so fast they blur together when you squint.

Quote :

SGRUB

>HOST SERVER
JOIN SERVER
OPTIONS
EXIT GAME
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 pm

"Host player... server player..." You say to yourself inaudibly. Host player.... who was going to be the host of the session?

You are, of course. No one else among your comrades is fit enough to perform the job.

You turn back to your chum. "It looks we need others to play with us." You minimize the Sgrub tab, open up Trollhandle, and sign into your account.

"Give me a minute..." you mutter, as you furiously begin to type.

Show Pesterlog wrote:
judicatureEristic [JE] began pestering felisCatus [FC]

JE: Etrizu, I know you're on.
JE: You need to respond right now.
JE: Kuriel and I need you.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 pm

You scoot off the chair to allow your friend her space. Taking another glance around your room invokes in you the desire to clean like a madman. So you do.

==>

Your name is Kuriel Zolotl.

You have very little to say for yourself. Your room is rather bare, save for your desk and recuperacoon. The only real thing that may individualize it is your DREAM DIARY PLASTERED ALL OVER THE WALLS, WRITTEN IN YOUR OWN BLOOD. Thousand upon thousands of tiny, purple letters arranged neatly in rows, all according to date, beginning in the upper west corner and winding around the room clockwise. Your mother believes you to be a VESSEL OF THE RINGLEADER. As long as the excuse allows you to keep track of your subconscious, she can believe what she wants. You also have quite an interest in LITERATURE OVER THE PAST 50 SWEEPS, making you somewhat of an HISTORIAN. Most of your collection is kept in a CAREFULLY-ORGANIZED DATABASE on your husktop.

See that troll using it at this very moment? You're also rather OBSESSED WITH HER. You can't seem to rationalize what quadrant your CONCERN would fall into. It's rather TROUBLING. And by rather, you mean EXCESSIVELY, TO THE POINT WHERE YOU LOSE VALUABLE REST OVER THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY BOILING HER INSIDES JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE THAT SWEET CANDY-RED RISE TO HER CHEEKS. You pray about it often. The Ringleader, you believe, understands.

==>
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

FC: Holy fuck, sooooomone sounds all sorts of serious!
FC: Are you and Kuriel planning to run away together? Eep! I could be the flower troll! Oh my gosh we could do sUCH a cute color scheme for you twooooo! And I'm sure Svopro can throw together some sort of soundtrack!
FC:But seriously, the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:13 pm

If anyone else besides Kuriel was in the Hive, you would be desperately attempting to hide that bright shade of red on your cheeks. Good thing for you it was only him.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE: Hahahahaha. Really funny.
JE: Heehooheehoo I'm JUST BUSTING A GUT OVER HERE.
JE: BECAUSE THAT'S JUST SOOOOO FUNNY.
JE: Seriously though, we're going to play this game called Sgrub. And I'm trying to round up everyone possible, as the leader of our session.
JE: Including you. And I want you to go round up everyone else also. Why don't you ask Asyuri?
JE: I know you're flushed for her. (;

You glance back at your chum, and you snicker slightly to yourself. How witty you are at times!
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

FC: Hey, that's a pretty fucking clever impression actually! I mean if you were trying to be me(ow). Five letters and everythiiiing!
FC: Why don't you two lovebirds deal with rounding up the goonsquad on your own, anyway?
FC:Wait!!!!! I voted for no leader. I don't think I can stand for a dictator.
FC:Especially one that I can practically feel blushing right meow. >:3.

Somewhere, as an unintroduced troll, you are about to punch the computer. (You would have punched it by now if it weren't in the shape of a kitty.) Flushed for Aysuri? As if.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE: I AM NOT BLUSHING!!
JE: WHOEVER SAID I WAS BLUSHING?!
JE: BUT FINE THEN, I guess I'm no longer the leader. I am the dictator.
JE: And I dictate that you go pester Asyuri! It's not like SHE'S doing anything at the moment.
JE: And whoever else you want.

judicatureEristic ceased trolling felisCatus.

You shake your head, and glance at Kuriel. "If we weren't so desperate, I would not have invited her."

Things have been strained between the two of you ever since the two of you met.[/font]
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

felisCatus [FC] began pestering grandAnthropophagy [GA]
FC: Hi Aysuriiiii! I'm gonna have to apologize for bugging mew. Zanra's stirring up some total fucking bullshit... something about SGrub? More like SLame to me! Ha... haha...
FC: She wanted me to ask- or well, demanded, kinda bitchily may I add... she demanded I ask you to play on her team?
FC:I think I may! I mean, if you are.

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Sl∀me. H∀h∀h∀h∀h∀h∀~~~
GA: But yes ∀ little bird just dropped my copy by yesterd∀y funny you should mention it *∀*~~~
GA: So if youre in need of the disc itself id be gl∀d to send you the isoes~~~ :*
GA: Now who did you s∀y w∀s w∀nting to host?
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

FC: Oooooh! I'd really appreciate that! My funding is going towards a new make-up palette, right now. The teals in the new Mew-Faced are too die for!!!!!
FC: Sorry- I got a little off topic. Uh, Zanra, lameleader, wants to host. She asked me to try and gather up some people but... I really don't think anyone but you and maybe Melane will give me the time of the day!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dumbass alternia rping
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next