At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakfast!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Breakfast! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

Libby looked up at him and shrugged. "Well, you could. But you haven't even made the team yet, and won't for at least a year. A lot could happen in five or six years, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

"It's all about visualizing your dreams, Lizzy. If you truly believe they will come true, then they will!' Max's father was motivational speaker.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:24 pm

"My name is Libby," she said dryly. "I personally prefer to take things as they come instead of dreaming about what could happen years down the road."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 pm

"Hmm... well, suit yourself." Max shoveled down his remaining wolf as fast as he could, before throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Hey Dean, wait up!" he called after the pair of them. He caught up, and three of them set off to find their Transfiguration classroom.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: October Fourth, Lunch   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm

"Are you going to eat those?" A bleary-eyed Serenity asked a dark-haired girl at the Ravenclaw table. Even though it was lunch, she had dark circles marring her pretty face.
She had figured out that they had fantastic biscuits and gravy, whereas the Gryffindor table only had biscuits with no gravy, so every morning she made the short walking commute over to the Ravenclaw table and take their biscuits.
Plus, it was nearer to Slytherin's table than hers, so she could angle for a view of Angel or possibly even go speak to Melenie.
"Seriously. You going to eat that?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: October Fourth, Lunch   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Amanda's eyes quickly flitted from her second biscuit that sat in a small pool of gravy to the girl's eyes. Specifically what lay underneath them. With a smile, Amanda handed the girl the plate.

"Go for it. I'll probably end up eating a dozen too many at dinner anyways!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Serenity grinned for the first time that day, and just plopped down on the bench next to the girl.
"Thanks!" She said, between bites. "I'm Serenity. Gryffindor.. I guess my robes already explained that. And you're in Ravenclaw, yeah?"
She had already finished the biscuits, and was reaching for a BLT.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Amanda nodded as she took a bite of a chicken wrap of some sort. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to mime that she'd reply as soon as she could swallow. For some reason in cases like this, her food immediately seemed to morph into rubber cement that stuck along the crevasses of her mouth.

"Yup, I'm Amanda. Lovely to meet you, Serenity!"

During another tortuous bite, something clicked in Amanda's head.

"I think we actually have a ton of classes together! You're Melenie's friend, right?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Serenity's eyebrows raised at Amanda's animated gestures, but she (figuratively) shrugged it off. The girl had been nice about the biscuits.

"Uh-huh, I know Mel pretty well. She's awfully kind to me about things. I'm pretty sure I saw you in Transfiguration? Or Potions. Maybe both." She took out a piece of the bacon out of the sandwich.
"Is this.. Tofu bacon?" She asked, examining it.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Amanda scrunched up her nose, glancing at the bacon.

"I would be awfully surprised if they decided to not use actual meat in that one thing, but it wouldn't be the weirdest thing at this school... Did you hear there's a ghost girl who haunts the girl's bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 pm

"Ugh, I know! Nobody told me about that, and so I walked in and got the living crap scared out of me!" Serenity complained, frowning and taking a bite of the bacon.
"It's absolutely horrendous. There should be laws against that sort of thing. What a lame life she must have led, if she's spending her ghost life haunting a bathroom. I mean, God, you'd think the poor girl would've at least been able to go to like, Paris or something, while she was alive. So she could go haunt tourists there.."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Amanda nodded sympathetically- for the girl and for Serenity's fearful experience with the girl.

"I don't envy the ghost, yet I feel even more pain for whichever poor girl sits in the stall the ghost decides to come out of." She paused, internally shuddering at the idea of the mess that would create. "But really, if she haunted the Eiffel Tower or something she'd be famous."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 pm

"Exactly. People have no ambition anymore.. Ooh, chips!" Serenity said, pointing to the fried potatoes. "Yum, pass them, 'Manda?" The nickname wasn't out of familiarity- Serenity's mouth was full.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Amanda reached over, grabbing them and passing them her way. A bitter thought crossed her mind- how could the biscuits be so hard to get a hold of but the chips came with ease? Unfair. Hmf.

She took one off the plate- "Even the chips are kind of magical!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Mel hustled into the hall. She'd overslept, and her hair was still somewhat straggly. She slid onto an open bench, grabbed two dry pancakes stacked, and took a large bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast!   Breakfast! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: ReNext Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: