At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #10

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Compartment #10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm

"Y-You're just taking this the wrong way... Maybe you'll be a more powerful sorciere than us!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

"Because of these?" Rachel said in disbelief. She clutched her boobs in surprise. "I don't believe it." But she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yeah, I didn't mean that in a bad way.." Serenity offered, realizing a little late that Rachel had been offended.
"After all, I read in a magazine once that men can't actually tell how much a girl weighs from looking at her. It's the, um.. Oh, what did it say.." She fumbled around in her bag for a while before pulling it out.
"See, they care more about the ass-thetic appeal of a woman than her weight!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

"I'm not trying to get a boyfriend, Serenity! Maybe you are-wait a minute!" Rachel said, her voice rising to a shout. She stared at Serenity.

"You're that creep who follows Mel's older brother around! Mel told me all about you!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm

It was Serenity's turn to get flabbergasted and shout. She glared at Melanie. "I am not a creep, and I do not follow him around! Angel completely shares my feelings, he just.. He's just too shy to say anything about it, right now!"
Her cheeks were turning pink.
"Angel and I are a match made in heaven!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Just then, the door slammed open. There stood a girl with her dark hair pulled into a ponytail over her right shoulder; she had a bright red shirt on under her denim overalls, and the cuffs were rolled up to show off her red sneakers. She had her trunk in hand and hauled it into the compartment. "Hi! I really hope you don't mind me joining you guys, because every other compartment is pretty full!" The girl stuffed her trunk under one of the seats and plopped down next to Rachel. "Sorry for barging in, but I don't have many other options! I'm Libby!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

"I don't mind, my name's Serenity, nice to meet you, Libby. But, I need your opinion on something. There's this dreamy upperclassman, Angel. He's Melenie's older brother.. That's Melenie, right there. And, they don't believe that our love is steadfast and true!" Serenity ended with a shout, at 'true'.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Libby pulled her legs up into the seat and sat criss-cross applesauce. She had one of those bemused frowns on her face, surprised that such a question had come up already. "Well, if you think it's true, and he thinks it's true, then it must be true."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Serenity began to look rather uncomfortable, and she fiddled with her skirt.
"Well.. He hasn't quite said that he feels the same way, yet. He's just a bit shy, is all. It's really quite sweet, actually. But I know he loves me. It's in the way he reads around me, he flips the pages differently!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Mel just kind of watched from her seat, back propped against the wall. "Does he do that finger-lick-turn thing when he's around you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 pm

"Wha-- Yes. I think it's a signal he wants to kiss me.." Serenity said, looking off into space, her eyes taking on a peculiar look.
"Wait, he does that around you? But.."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Mel nodded. "Yeah, he does."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Libby looked back and forth from Mel to Serenity as they spoke. "So, um... did you all know each other before now?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 pm

"Yeah, we've been friends for forever, actually." Serenity said, still sounding a bit irritated. "I used to vacation at her house, we've been friends since we were small."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

"Mel and I went to primary school together-St. Coria's."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Libby looked surprised. "Oh! So you all knew each other. Okay. Cool!" Shoot! I wish I'd found a different compartment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Opposed to the previous entrance to the carriage, this time the door was slid open far more carefully. A rather pointed nose poked into the compartment as though sniffing the air and then the rest of a rather small head peered in. A tiny, slightly dark-skinned girl with large, buggy eyes and poofy dark hair then fully appeared in the doorframe of the compartment.
"Well, this looks full! Sorry for barging in on you guys!" piped the small girl as she rolled up the right sleeve of her neon green sweater that was a few sizes too large for her.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Serenity raised her eyebrows. Another girl? This could turn uncomfortably crowded rather quickly.
But, in the spirit of false kindness, Serenity smiled at the tiny chick. "It's okay, no problem.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm

"It's alright!" Thank God! Libby scooted over on the seat to make room for this girl. She made sure not to get too close to Rachel, though - this girl seemed like the type who liked having her own sort of "bubble" around her. At least the compartments were decently roomy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Just as the other girl replied, Kelsi's face immediately turned into a huge grin.
"Gee, thanks!" she gasped, as she pulled in a suitcase that was three times her size. The sleeve of her sweater immediately fell back down as she grunted and pulled the suitcase into the compartment.
"My sister and I are sharing this suitcase, but I don't know where she ran off to. I'm really glad you guys are letting me stay here, because I've already been in like three or four other compartments and each one didn't want me there. But that's okay, because they were all older kids and who would want a youngling in there with them? I sure wouldn't want some kid following my friends and I around, I don't know about you guys!" she then said, voice rising with each sentence. Something to know about her voice was that it was rather loud and had quite a high frequency to match her minute appearance.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Serenity stared at the tiny girl, resisting the urge to cock her head to one side. She had seen some peculiar things in her lifetime- most of them at Melenie's house- but she had never met anyone that.. Effervescent. Or high pitched. She was like a little bat, for God's sake.
"I'm Serenity, this is Mel.." She repeated, for what seemed like the tenth time that day.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

"Oh, hello! I'm Kelsi Cruise, but Kelsi is just enough for me. Actually, Kaylanna is the full name but don't ask how Kelsi came along. Gee, I'm talking a lot, eh?"
Kelsi then proceeded in the long and hopeless journey of placing her monumental suitcase on the upper rack above the seats of her companions. Sadly her arms weren't strong enough to actually hold a suitcase over her head so it ended up coming back down on her head.
Even though this seemed to have unfazed the poor girl, but she knew when it was time to stop. She sat down next to the sweet girl who made space for her and pulled the suitcase over to her legs.
"So who's excited?" she asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Libby got up from her seat and, with one great lurch, threw Kelsi's trunk up onto the top rack. Libby had quite a few inches of height on this girl, and figured she may as well help her out. "Nice to meet you, Kelsi! I'm Libby!" She exclaimed as she sat back down. "I'm excited!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Mel shrank further into her knees. She wasn't particularly used to being surrounded by so many girls her age at once. Plus, the hormones in the air and the curves in Sere's sundress were only making her feel worse about her childish figure. "It's probably not going to be that great, you know," she grumbled into her thighs. "It's still school. At least that's what my brothers say."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Serenity couldn't help but sigh. She certainly was excited- Angel would be practically trapped with her, for a whole school year! And if she did poorly in her classes, maybe he would take pity on her and tutor her..
"Well, I'm actually really excited. After all, it's magic school. It can't be that bad!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #10
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: ReNext Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: