At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Browns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:15 pm

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=2ukka4it47&f=527918011615434942#view:START

this is hella outdated like i haven't edited it in a year and a half at least but yeah this is a thing i really want to work on with the browns because they're really fantastic except holly

PS since most of this RP is related i took the liberty of adding everyone related to the browns (but some names i couldn't find so it's like "mother of x" and "father of x") so this includes a lot of the astors, digandis, morenos, sawyers, and cruises as well i think the only major family that isn't tied in here somehow is amanda's so congrats

the entirety of nextgen is an incestuous blob basically and i think it's really funny

also i wanna rp and get on the forum more
so

profiles coming soon~
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm

do it you loser
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:26 am

Important Dates

Birthdays
Drew - August 11, 1977
Libby - June 20, 1980
Holly - July 18, 1981
Matilda+Josiah - November 22, 2005

Nicholas - June 30, 1980
Katherine - November 6, 1982

Last edited by X-Ray on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:17 am

Basics
Name: Libby Leona Brown.
Meaning of Name/s: Libby means “God’s promise” and is of English and Hebrew origin. Leona means “lion” and is of Latin origin.
Nickname/s: Lib, sometimes.
Birth Date: July 20th, 1980.
Blood Status: Half-blood.

Appearance
Hair: Libby has dark brown hair, with a slight auburn tint to it in certain lighting. It’s waist-length, and typically in a side-ponytail. It’s pretty thick, and square-cut. She has bangs that stop right above her eyebrows.
Eyes: Narrow, and dark brown. There is a faint ring of muted robin’s egg blue around her pupils.
Skin: It’s a sort of medium beige color.
Height: 5’2”
Build: Between an ectomorph and a mesomorph. She’s tall and slender, with very few curves. Her bra is basically a nipple guard at this point.
Clothing Style: Pretty casual, and mainstream. Very 90s. Lots of bright colors, denim (jeans, overalls, jackets), and layers. Imagine Stephanie Tanner.
Accessories: She wears a small silver chain around her neck. On the end of it is a star. She keeps it under her clothes most of the time.

School
First Year: 1991.
House: Gryffindor.
Quidditch: She plays some summer Quidditch, but is too young to join the team. She would make a good Beater or Chaser though.
Best Subject(s): Herbology and Potions.
Worst Subject(s): Transfiguration.
Elective Classes: She isn’t in third year yet.
Notable Abilities: She’s good at potions. Also, she’s very quick to respond if someone is injured or something. Great hand-eye coordination and sharp reflexes in general.

Magic
Wand: 14", Apple, rigid, core of unicorn hair.
Patronus: Fox.
Pet: None, but the Browns have two family owls - they are both big brown barn owls named Hoot and Jacques, respectively.
Boggart: Herself, dead.

Family
Mother: Eunbee (Han) Brown.
Father: Adrien Brown.
Siblings: Andrew (Drew), and Holly.
Hometown: Alsager.

Personality
Likes: Quidditch, Potions, wizard stuff, music, Herbology, jokes, friends/people.
Dislikes: School, being away from home, being silent or still, Muggle stuff (mostly because she doesn’t understand any of it), quiet/shy people.
Dreams: She doesn’t have any dreams, besides stuff like popularity and good grades. She wants to leave the future up to chance rather than setting a path for herself!
Hobbies: um
Positive Traits: Outgoing, optimistic, never-give-up attitude, hard-working.
Negative Traits: In-your-face, oblivious, thick-headed, childish, stubborn, hot-headed.
Fear/s: Heights, really deep water being rejected, being alone, complete and utter darkness without a wand.
Love Interest/s: None, so far.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 pm

http://familyecho.com/?p=CBYJK&c=nqw33w39kj&f=629243812925558539

UPDATED FAMILY TREE YEAAAAH

currently it has no ships attached to anyone because i don't know at this point but this is the brown family tree it may change it may not idk
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am

important psa

the closest i've found to my headcanon for libby is basically fo friggin porter ok

but much fewer freckles and thinner lips

end psa
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Armin Arlert wrote:

Appearance
Hair: Libby has dark brown hair, with a slight auburn tint to it in certain lighting. Over the summer she got a pixie-cut, so her hair is now very short. She has bangs, but they're short and side-swept.
Eyes: Narrow, and dark brown. There is a faint ring of muted robin’s egg blue around her pupils.
Skin: It’s a sort of medium beige color.
Height: 5’3”
Build: Between an ectomorph and a mesomorph. She’s tall and slender, with very few curves. Her bra is basically a nipple guard at this point.
Clothing Style: Pretty casual, and mainstream. Very 90s. Lots of bright colors, denim (jeans, overalls, jackets). She layers less now, though.
Accessories: She wears a small silver chain around her neck. On the end of it is a star. She keeps it under her clothes most of the time.
Quote :

Quidditch: She's trying out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team this year. She'll end up playing Chaser.
updated stuff is in bold~~
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Browns   The Browns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Browns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: Characters-
Jump to: