At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi Mew Mew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Puella Magi Mew Mew Empty
PostSubject: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Here's the topic I want to make a character sheet rill quick also just to point something out it would actually be Ryou and Keiichiro stealing the souls............. oh wow this is good.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes yes yes. Good.

This is the Tokyo Mew Mew we've dreamt of.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

i aint playin no weirdo named Elliot Grant he's stayin japanese

keiichiro's english name is fun tho

Last edited by komaeda on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we do not use that word young lady)
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Name: Alcyone Cross
Grade: Tenth
Race: Human (Greek-American)
Zodiac: Capricorn
Blood Type: B
Likes: Summer days, company, exercise, loud music, blasphemy, teasing others.
Dislikes: Burnt food, artificial light, authority
Appearance: Blue-black hair, gray eyes, light olive skin tone. Motif color is slate gray/blue.

Codename: Mew Watercress
Animal: Oceanic Whitetip Shark
Oddities: sharp teeth, many extras. fins on forearms. pupils dilate completely when provoked.
Weapon: Watercress Sitar

Hashtagwinning.

Last edited by Hagakure on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Name: Molly Jensen
Race: Human (English, Irish, German).
Zodiac: Gemini
Blood Type: A-
Likes: Autumn, books, mathematics, chemistry, dance, hiking, wildlife, sunshine, mountains.
Dislikes: History lessons, stock footage in animation, Shakespeare, poison ivy.
Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes fair skin, hooked nose, and narrow lips. 5'5, and 138 pounds. When she is transformed, her eyes and hair are rust colored, and her hair reaches her hips. She grows three extra inches. Her motif colors are a rust red and cream.

Mew Stuff

Codename: Mew Clove
Animal: Longhorn Sheep
Oddities: Long horns that curl out from her head. A little tail pokes out from her shorts. Her mew mark is on the side of her neck, and resembles a curling horn.
Uniform: One of those skanky Mew tops in rust red with cream trimmings. A tiny pair of shorts, and red ankle boots.
Weapon: Clove Pipes.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Name: Mary Mancini
Race: Human (Italian)
Zodiac: Aries
Blood Type: O
Likes: Spicy foods, hip hop, small animals, instructions, crude humor, English class
Dislikes: Loud noises, large groups, aguing just for the hell of it
Appearance: Light brown hair (light enough that she leans towards the blonde spectrum during the summer?), green/brown eyes, pale freckly skin with reddish cheeks. She goes through phases where loves cat-eye styled eye liner. 5'2. Motif color is slate cinnamon red/milk chocolate brown

Codename: Mew Masala
Animal: Black-footed cat
Oddities: rounded sandy-brown ears, her eyes just kinda yeah, and she gains dull, black claws
Weapon: Masala Arrow

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9417f27608f1d16242ae5fa112f262af/tumblr_mldhifclgo1s69od6o1_250.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/1a481db9398c90aacda5678c2cd491a6/tumblr_mldhifclgo1s69od6o2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0cf2d3856255ca996665e02333b6f119/tumblr_mldhifclgo1s69od6o3_1280.jpg
(her flats are a dark enough brown to be perceived as black because y'know
black footed cat
yeah)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT ART.

And I like her butt. :A
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm

DAT BOOTY
also she looks hella taller than 5'2 hell yea shojo style
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

IT WAS THE REFERENCE OKAY

pouts

5'3 may idk ;_;
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Quote :
21 January, 20XX

Earth.

What was once a glorious haven of milk and honey has degraded over millenia into a nexus of antipathy and destruction. The cause? Life. Like a boundless number of other planets throughout infinity, Earth was the blessed child of its galaxy to be the carrier of its soul -- its denizens. Humankind. A race capable of enacting horrors unfathomable in the name of their own dysphoria and jingoistic tendencies. The hell so many of us grieve and murder over cannot be so far-gone from our current state. I can not -- and will not -- continue to watch our rapid descent into finality with a still hand. Today will mark the beginning of our rebirth -- the dawn of hope breaking through the curtains of despair drawn so tightly by the chimera who torment us. Today, Project μ will commence.

- I understand the dubiousness of project's nature. Am willing to admit that I can only fool myself into believing that my means are in the right. Considering Foot's trolley problem. -

-- 白金 稜

A thick layer of clouds hung over the night sky. Not even the penetrating orange light of the full moon could pierce the vapor. However, there was plenty of artificial light below. The perks of living in the modern world were endless!

The first raindrop hit the interstate at approximately 47 lat., -122 long, 10:21 PM. Two minutes later, a peculiar glow appeared over Centennial Park, just by the shoreline, inside of a small, well-groomed double wide -- presumably storage space. The spark would presumably hit, according to Shirogane's infallible calculations, around 10:00 AM the next morning. Until then, he would watch from his burrow, the LED screens surrounding him lending a strange iridescent hue to his smooth, platinum hair. The machine hummed behind him -- a gentle, almost cooing A flat. Steam from a steeping cup of earl grey rose through the air between him and the main monitor, then was swiftly carried off by a ceiling vent.

Project μ was underway.

(PS IT'S IN SEATTLE BECAUSE SEATTLE IS A COOL CITY)
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Mary stuck her hand out of her window, curious as to what the weather was. As if it ever changed. For some God awful reason, her parents though it would be a brilliant idea to move to the England of America- Seattle. While other states were getting snow, Seattle was cursed with the typical rain. Hell, Mary thought as she rolled of bed blankets and all, Seattle knew two types of weather- rain, and miraculous not rain.

Mary unceremoniously scooched towards her bathroom, dragging along her comforter as a cloak of sorts. Sleeping without pants on seemed like a perfectly comfy idea until the alarm went off and she couldn't be bothered to look for where the cat dragged her pants off to.

5:30. Why the fuck was she awake at 5:30? Because apparently one needs several hours to straighten their hair (even if they already know it'll frizz and curl as soon as they walk out the door.) She sighed, grimacing as her comb got stuck in the more knotted portions of her hair. Mary proceeded to eye her laundry basket-a single purring cat victoriously sat in the middle of it, cuddling with the once M.I.A. pajama pants. She could waste ten minutes wrestling the pants from the cat and then stealing some of her parents' coffee, or she could continue to done the Royal Comforter Cloak of Queen Angst and just go downstairs as is.

After receiving a few nasty swats from the cat, Mary found herself sitting downstairs still wearing the comforter. At least she had applied her make up and done her hair. An attempt was made.

"Why can't I just go like this?" Mary was complaining to the air- her mother was preoccupied with the other cat and her father with the paper. Mary knew this, yet she continued to whine until managing to burn her tongue on the coffee.

She pouted, staring out the window once again. It was going to a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Yes, Earl Grey was always best for the mornings. Especially for a man on a cold, chilly morning that had still not adjusted to the Seattle weather.

A young man, with a long ponytail raised a glass of tea to his lips, and drank. His eyes shifted up, and he studied the mural on the ceiling. Cherubs, laughing on clouds with one another, holding strands of paper hearts and flowers together.

Why the hell was that picked to be the mural?

Why was any of the decor in the cafe chosen? His associate did not seem to realize that they would be dealing with an entirely different demographic than in Tokyo. He was not sure that if any of the American teenagers would want to be spend their afternoons in a bright pink cafe that had seemingly sprung out of the ground like a toadstool.

He drained his cup of tea, and he shifted his head towards that goal that led to the back office area of the building.

"Yo, Shirogane."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Shirogane prodded his teabag with a small spoon, sending a fresh wave of brew through the hot water. He waited for Akasaka to say what he would. Patronizing every call of his name wasn't really his deal.

--

Even by 7 o'clock, all of the lights were still out in the Cross house. The first -- and only -- alarm began to sing at the turn of the hour. "Tell me where our time went, and if it was time well spent..." cried a chick rock singer from decades past. Alcyone's hand crept from beneath her sheet in search of her cell phone. She was getting damn sick of that alarm jingle and resolved to download a new one as soon as she was conscious enough to think of one better. Rolling over, she cracked open her eyes to the dingy, mildew-tinged hue of the skylight overhead. After a long time spent in contemplation over how shitty the weather was, she openly acknowledged the atmosphere with a sarcastic and run-down "Cu-ute."

Breakfast consisted of the standard chunk of honey-granola slathered in rice milk. She ate alone, eyes still crusted with the tilled seeds of her rest. After this, she sauntered off to the washroom, brushed her teeth for a good two solid minutes, and slipped into her uniform -- casually neglecting her tie, of course, for the sake of style. Lastly, she combed her hair to a silken smooth frame around her face, prodded at a few pimples, then headed for the door. "Leaving," she called over her shoulder to her sleeping father in a room beyond.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Mary dramatically sighed, pulling down her hood a little further. Even in the dreary early morning fog, Mary stood out. (well with her bright pink hoodie and pink and white polka-dotted umbrella how could she not?) She quickened her pace- she knew she should have dismantled her comforter cloak earlier, Alcyone would be pissed if she made them late again. Instinctively, as her friend's home was in sight, she double checked to make sure her straightener was in her bag.

She never left the home without it.

"Good moorning." Mary's hand flew up to fix her hair, forgetting the hoodie she so carefully placed was there.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Alcy flicked open her own umbrella -- one of those fantastic ones of clear plastic. "Yo, I had the weirdest dream about you last night." She rested it on her left shoulder and trotted down to the main road to walk with her friend.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Mary's eyebrow went up. "Is this one of those dreams that'll make me look at you differently for the rest of this century?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

"It was really bright out, right?" Alcy launched right into the tale, making exaggerated gestures with her free hand as she went. "So, like, you were all up in this huge... tree. It was like a tree, kind of, but it was all kind of blue and stuff. You were up in it, and you were going all Pocahontas on this..." She paused for emphasis. "Giant, floating squid. Or a zeppelin. Then it, like, blasted you with ink and shiz, and you fell out of the tree, and I remember yelling for you but you couldn't hear me, and then my alarm went off."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Mary nodded, honestly becoming pulled in by her friend's over the top story spelling. She missed the end though- she was busy leaping over a puddle."

"That actually sounds pretty rad. At least I get to finally be a Disney Princess!" Mary chuckled. Childhood dreams die hard.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Alcy on the other hand walked right through the puddle without a second thought. She laughed. "Right? I was just, like, sitting there, too. Like, paralyzed or something." She ran a hand across the back of her neck, wishing she'd worn her windbreaker. "Like, that's messed up."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 pm

"Either way, I'm kind of jealous." Mary focused on balancing on the strip of elevated pavement separating the sidewalk and glass, occasionally teetering to the side. "I never end up dreaming. Which sucks."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 pm

"Shirogane, I must ask why you chose the exterior and interior design to be so similar to our old location." Keiichiro poured himself another cup.

"Did you not take any time to study the cultural norms of teenage girls?" he asked, his voice neer changing. Always seemingly polite.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

"Crank your brain to eleven before you sleep, dude. That'll do it." Alcy picked at a piece of granola caught in the small gap between her front teeth. "Or, like, eat something weird. Dairy stuff especially. It's like acid straight from a cow's tit."

--

Shirogane shrugged, the silver spoon tapping the rim of the cup with a light clink. "Like it matters. I thought cute trash like this was coming back, though."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:35 pm

"... You've been drinking a little bit too much Kool-Aid, my friend." Mary yawned, considering Acly's theory. "Would that work?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 am

"What, milking a cow for tabs?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 am

"Yeah. I'm putting it on my 'to do before death' list." Mary stared at the top of her own umbrella- it was always neat to see the shadows of the little rain droplets roll off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi Mew Mew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next