At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosensteel's House

Go down 
+2
komaeda
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Mel shook her head. "I'm gonna go scout out Chuck," she murmured, wandering off into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Amanda continued to fiddle with the fruit little umbrella in her drink. "Damn, I don't see a single stranger here, even the tops of heads are familiar at this point. Hey.. is that... AY MEL!" Amanda hollered, smiling widely. After shouting, she waved over the bartender for another drink.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Mel glanced towards whoever was calling her, and beamed. "'Hey-hey, pixie!" she hollered back, starting to manouevre her way through the crowd to the bar to join them.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Amanda pushed her hair back, fiddling with one of her heavy gold hoops. "Long time no see, stranger. Thought you and Chuck went and eloped or something."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Mel hopped onto an empty stool beside Libby. "Hey, shut your face, stranger." She asked for a beer. The bartender asked for an ID. She scowled and began fussing about in one of her boots for her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm

"Hey, Mel!" Libby greeted her. Libby was still on her second glass of scotch; she was trying to drink in moderation. It was a Rosensteel party, after all. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

"O'right, o'right." She flashed the bartender the inside of her wallet then stuffed it back in her boot. "What's up with you, ginge?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Not much. Just finished up my first year of medical school!" Libby grinned. "Besides that, nothing much. I've been so busy with that I haven't had time to do anything else, really. The only social interaction I've been getting is with some other students around campus. Sometimes." She took a swig of her drink. Damn, it was good scotch. She wished she could afford the good stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"Med school? Ha, you doing alright, there? How're you even getting through the basic science rubbish?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Libby shrugged. "It's pretty rough. I thought it would be just more Herbology and Potions stuff, which I was pretty good at, but it's all sorts of stuff we didn't even touch at Hogwarts. But I think I'll get through it fine."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:05 pm

She cracked open her bottle and took a sip. "Mmhm. Yeah, there's all that... like, oxygen bullshit on the tables and stuff, right? I wouldn't even think about going into something that complex. Props to you, though."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Fry didn't let it bother him that Holly had just taken another drink, seeing as he expected her to pace herself; It's the normal thing to do, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosensteel's House
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4