At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

characters: expectations vs. reality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

characters: expectations vs. reality Empty
PostSubject: characters: expectations vs. reality   characters: expectations vs. reality Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm

MATILDA
Expectations:
I wanted her to be an obnoxiously independent bitch that has an actual hipster mentality (bases her liking of things solely based on their popularity) and believes that everyone is a ~*special snowflake*~ and shouldn't conform to any sort of social norm; but then, subsequently, doesn't practice what she preaches and ends up being a popular girl that everyone assumes should be popular because she looks pretty decent and is confident in herself. Can sweet-talk her way out of anything if need be and is an absolute doll to the professors. Mean to people but pulls out the "omg i'm just kidding!" card.
Reality:
noisy bitch

JOSIAH
Expectations:
I wanted him to be a legitimately nice, courageous guy that is loyal to the very end, even if it means getting his ass in trouble. Mischievous and boyish, who likes to think he knows everything and knows more than adults do. Flamboyant theater kid that has to make a big deal out of everything, including hiding his passion for theater, because he was always paranoid of what people thought of him. Also a bit of a pretentious Bible-thumping homophobe that eventually evolves into a more liberal mindset as he experiences the world and realizes that he isn't always right.
Reality:
2D bishie hunk
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: characters: expectations vs. reality   characters: expectations vs. reality Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh my God. </3
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: characters: expectations vs. reality   characters: expectations vs. reality Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 pm

good thread great thread

ALEX
Expectations: Whiny emo brat who later grows into a more strong and silent mindset as he comes to terms with who he really is.
Reality: emo brat

LOUISE
Expectations: Delusional pollyanna-incarnate who later gets torn the fuck up by all the shit that goes down in the world. The only truly positive member of her family, though she maintains a good relationship with her father. Her brain is lost somewhere in orbit, but her heart's right where it belongs.
Reality: moe moe kyun

HUGH
Expectations: A socially-crippled pseudo genius who is "forced" into the world of politics by whatever unknown force with lots of allusions to Bernard Marx and stuff and then he becomes a dad and kills harry potter and ditches everything to live in the hills and then he grows a beard and comes back like a boss and starts runnin shit really no i never thought out what would happen to him after he leaves i won't lie y'all it was all improv........ he was a huge disappointment i'm sorry.
Reality: dies at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: characters: expectations vs. reality   characters: expectations vs. reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

characters: expectations vs. reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: Characters-
Jump to: