HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while   What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Manda and I were having this convo on facebook and it was really fun and I kind of wanted to hear y'all's general thoughts on it.

I think I would either get along with Amanda or Libby best. Mel and Rachel would piss me off, Serenity and I would probably just condescend the fuck out of eachother, and Kelsi's just a little too passive for my liking. Like, Amanda and I could just have all these deep ass writer existential crisis problems all the time and Libby and I would just be like huge jackoffs because yeah.

We stood beside//A frozen sea
I saw you out//In front of me
Reflected light//A hollow moon
O Orpheus, it's over too soon

What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while 5pkho95
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while   What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 pm

It definitely depends on the age I am when I meet them, and their age. I can just see me at like, Hogwarts or something when they're 14/15:

"amanda can you pass me the butter-"
"WE'RE ALL SIDE CHARACTERS
AS WE FANGIRL ABOUT USELESS STUFF
AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT BUTTER"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while   What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:36 pm

I'd probably get along with Amanda the best, and we would just good around and stuff. Kelsi and I would like cry together. I probably wouldn't be able to hang out with Rachel for too long; she would just get on my nerves. And I probably would only handle hanging out with Mel for about five minutes before wanting to get her a solid smack across the face.

Libby, eh... I don't really see us talking much in the first place. We would probably be in different social groups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while   What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 pm

I feel like

Serenity would piss me off so much because she's so material-oriented
Mel and I would be in different social groups because she's kind of quiet, but I feel like we'd get along pretty well if we actually talked to each other
Libby and I would be off-and-on friends
Amanda and I would be pretty good buds and existential!angst together
Kelsi would probably bother me because idk kelsi
Rachel and I would probably be off-and-on friends as well

AND TALK LIKE THIS

What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Tumblr_msyyfccgzW1r2c709o1_500

"liv can u add the kerm on the right im eating dorites"

"Don't look, I'm not yaoi. XD"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while   What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you lived with the main 6 for a while
Page 1 of 1