At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Nice Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

It was a warm day, for England. Rachel was happy to be able to don a pair of comfy shorts, and go outside with a pair of sandals.

The events of the Battle Of Hogwarts felt like they were fifty years ago as Rachel was strolling around in a small park with her boyfriend. She felt a little bad that she felt this way, seeing that the Battle was only a month ago, and Karin's ashes were buried but two weeks earlier. But, it didn't matter. It felt good to be happy after a year of sadness. She didn't want anything to change.

But, at the same time, things did need to change as well. And she might as well bring it on now.

She stopped walking, and turned to look up at Nicolas.

"Hey Nick, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. Do you mind if we sit down for a minute?" Rachel said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:39 pm

"Uh--sure, yeah." Nicolas had been in a bit of a daze. Over the past year he'd been treated like shit for his heritage, and then came back to school just to see dozens of people die and suffer. Luckily, he was back with his girlfriend, and nothing felt better than just holding her hand.

But, Nicolas knew something. This happiness wasn't real--it was just a break from the stress of the past year. Thinking back to the past years he'd spent with Rachel... the two of them weren't exactly compatible in many ways, like a serious couple should be.

"I've been meaning to talk to you, too, actually," he said as they sat down on a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

"Umm..." Rachel laughed a little to herself, and twiddled her thumbs; a nervous habit of her's. "I am not quite sure how to say this..." Rachel had never broken up with anyone before, so she decided it was best just to get her point across.

"Nick, I was wondering if you are interested in seeing others, because I personally am." Rachel said at last, hoping to not sound rude or cruel.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh, thank God," Nicolas breathed, laughing and giving her a hug. He'd never broken up with anyone before, either--it was great that he didn't have to. Once he let go, he held her hands again, now a friendly gesture. "Yes, yes I am." After a moment he quickly added, "You do mean, we're breaking up, right? Because I'm not really into those 'open relationship' things." He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Rachel laughed at his enthusiasm, and nodded happily. "Yes, of course! And, I'm not fond it myself. I want to quit having a boyfriend for a while, and see how I like it."

She looked at him in earnest. "So you're not upset or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 pm

"Not at all. I don't think I can handle being in a serious relationship right now, honestly," Nicolas told her. "I want to go around and find out what I want to do in the world, y'know? And I want you to do the same. We're both young people and we don't need to be tied down by anyone or anything right now."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"You're right, as usual. I myself have a lot of figuring out to do." She breathed a sighed of relief, and she was pleased to have gotten that out of the way without any hassle. Then, she was able to enjoy his company, without feeling tied. She asked him what was next for him... what he wanted to do...
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 pm

To which Nicolas replied, "You know, I'm really not sure. I don't have to go and repeat my seventh year, so I might go to university... I might travel..." Nicolas went on about his possibilities, but he didn't tell her that he was thinking about going back to the Muggle world and living in secret. The wizarding world was giving him enough hell about his heritage; he was starting to think it wasn't worth it.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Rachel shrugged with limp shoulders. "I'm not sure yet. I don't want to go to back to school or university, so I was thinking about learning a trade or taking an apprenticeship-do they still even have apprenticeships? Wandlore has always fascinated me, but at this rate, it looks like Oliveander is just going to go on and live forever so that rules that."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm

"You can do anything you set your mind to. I'm sure of it." Nicolas smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 pm

"Well, thank you. You have more confidence than me. Say, have you seen Max or Libby or anyone lately? It's like they have all disappeared." Rachel asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"I've sent a couple owls to Libby. She's getting her own place. Haven't really talked to Max, though. I've no idea what he's been up to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nice Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Park   A Nice Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Park
Page 1 of 1