At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Outdoors!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors!   The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:35 pm

"I never said that I was creative, Will. But, sure..." she paused for a moment, thinking. "We... are... but bubbles... on the tide of... of..." she paused again. Life? Eternity? "... time. We are but bubbles on the tide of time."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors!   The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 pm

"Wow, talk about digging at the bottom of the barrel." Will teased, but he smiled and ruffled up her hair.

"Just kidding. Mine wasn't any better than that, but let me try again..." he paused for a moment of consideration.

"Uh we are but a... knothole etched into the tree of... life."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors!   The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Matilda punched him in the gut and fixed her hair. "Come on, you're using trees to describe life? What are you, a sixth-grader just learning how to 'think critically'? Come on, Will. You can do better." A teasing smirk crossed her face as she turned on her heels and walked away, back in the direction of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors!   The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

"Hmm..." Will looked at her retreating for a few moments, before turning back to his old spot to resume napping.

But not before making a list of philosophical statements. From his nearby school bag, he pulled out his quill and ink with a piece of parchment, and got to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Outdoors!   The Great Outdoors! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Outdoors!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2