At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox off again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Chatbox off again? Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox off again?   Chatbox off again? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 am

I thought we had voted on it a while back, and we had decided it would stay. I really doubt the claims of it deteriorating role playing, because a few days ago when we still had it the majority had a role play rush. It's one of the easiest ways of communicating to everyone. Would everyone honestly rather we stick to Private Messaging, VFK, and topics that are, at least in my opinion, a bit harder to read back? We all just started to come online more often and actually talk, and turning the chatbox off and on repetitively reminds me of how poor all our relationships (as a whole seeing as many of us privately talk) were for a while on the old forum. I realize we could always use the Regen forum's chatbox, but it's a bit of an inconvenience since everyone barely goes on it anymore. Can we please just stick to having the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Chatbox off again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox off again?   Chatbox off again? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:26 am

Amanda, I love you.
Back to top Go down

Chatbox off again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: House of Forum.-
Jump to: