At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

goblet of fire fshhhhhh

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 pm

"See, that is cheating! You get extra help. Maybe I should go.. I like the class, I just hate doing the work. Is that a common problem?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:00 pm

"Quite common. How's it cheating, if you're getting tutored?" Leah asked, frowning at Caroline. "You should totally come though, I NEED SOMEONE THERE TO KEEP ME FROM DYING FROM BOREDOM."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Caroline laughed loudly. "Fine! Fine, I'll save you. But only because we're friends, you hear? I don't need any help in that class." She was obviously being sarcastic. "What dates?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Tonight," Leah said smirking. "BUT, you can skip it. I am. I gotta head off, now. Bye!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 pm

"I'm going to do what you said, exactly. I'm just gonna tell her how I feel. It'll be as simple as that. Although, I will miss being able to flirt with Aiden, if I tell Matilda I'm.. gay. Don't think she'd let me get away with that without calling me a hypocrite."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"Alright. Wait a bit, then. We're in our fourth year. We're young, just focus on enjoying life, and hey, maybe you're bisexual!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

"Bisexual.. A synonym for 'I like to fuck both boys and girls because I'm a gigantic whore!'" Caroline said, laughing. "So, what about you? I feel bad going off on all these romantic non-adventures in my imagination, leaving you behind. You like anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Leah frowned. She went quiet. She felt kind of self-conscious around things like this, when directed to her. From having barely produced boobs to a young face on such a tall body, and having the most unstable period ever, she wasn't exactly on a scale of being interested in flirting with boys. "No, not really. I don't... I don't see the interest in flirting, or.. I'm not sure... I mean, no I have no crush, what about you? What? That's a funny question! I know who you like! HA WELL I have homework, bye!" And Leah was gone before you could say "Whore".
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 pm

"Um.. Alright?" That was weird. Caroline shrugged, deciding to go down to the dungeons to actually do some work.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 pm

McGonagall strode up to the Goblet, robes fanning about her feet like blossoming waves to the smooth coastline of the granite floors or some cool shit yeah. She clapped once; naturally, not enough to entertain the attention of hundreds of teenagers simultaneously, but enough to allow her some fair leeway in which to speak. "Settle." Yet again, not quite enough. "Silence." That did it. "We will now begin the drawing." She kept it brief, concise. She turned to the inferno with an unintentional flourish; the flames, almost in answer to the extra oxygen just swept so gracefully toward them, roared forth and spat out a small scrap of paper, which the woman caught in her wizened hand. "Nightingale, Reika."

"DESU"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

There was polite applause rippling through the crowd, but it was staggered. Whispers and murmurs alike ensued. Matilda, who had taken a seat next to Elias and his Durmstrang friends, mouthed "What the hell?" out of sheer... anger. There was no way Hogwarts was going to win the Tournament with Reika Nightingale as a champion.

She shook her head, and once Reika was in that back room, another flourish sent another scrap of paper flying out of the Goblet; the second champion was being named.

"Moreau, Adrien."

The applause this time was much more thunderous and excited--Matilda saw a very tall and slender male rise out of the Beauxbatons crowd, graciously accepting thanks, high-fives, and shakes of the hand from his peers and even from some Durmstrang and Hogwarts students. He went back to that room to join Reika, and the smirk on his face lead Matilda to believe that he thought he had absolutely no competition against her whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

"Hey!"

Zach, the curly haired Hufflepuff jabbed his best friend Josiah Silva in the rib with a sharp poke.

"Who the Hell is Reika Nightingale? And who'd name there kid THAT?" he demanded, in a shocked voice. Hogwarts might as well thrown in the towel right now.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm

A south Asian lass was jostling her way through the crowd towards the back room, cheeks aglow with victory. She was squinting slightly, even though the candlelight was considerably less harsh that night.

"Lange, Elias."

The roars of a thousand dead soldiers rose from the designated Durmstrang table as many a bearlike paw attempted to break the lad's right shoulder on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Matilda couldn't help her grin. She clapped for him, but he probably didn't notice through the thicket of Durmstrang men clapping and roaring for him. She was happy. Good for Elias. Et cetera.

Josiah shrugged. "I've heard of her; she's strange. Asian, y'know, that explains the weird name."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 pm

He noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goblet of fire fshhhhhh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: