At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallway somewhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Cameron was there, pacing back and forth in the hallway. He knows what he's going to do. He's going to ask Lucy out. He knows he will.

Why? Because he loves her. He loves how she looks, from her waves and folds and curtains of beautiful platinum locks of hair that fall down to the small of her back- oh her back. He just wants to put his hands there, and give her shivers, and pull her into his chest. And then her face. The most beautiful face of the school. Her big blue eyes which gleamed and smiled with warmth, he could just see her soul inside them. He could see the kind spirit she was, from how she acted around other people. How people talked about her, everything. He knew she was sweet and mature just like him.

Cameron, his whole life, was never seen as vulnerable. He was the smartest, most reserved, most mature of the four Brown children. He knew how to act in all situations, and was able to keep his head at all times. He has always seen this, too, and knew how to treat a woman fairly. He's studied them, and listened to their conversations, and knows exactly how to love someone. He knew, however, that the problem with society was that most of these guys were all neglected. That's how life works. But another thing with Cameron being mature was a good thing: he had guts, no matter how hidden they were. So that's why, today, he was finally going to ask Lucy out on a date with him. First, of course, he had to FIND her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:52 pm

There she was. Alone, for once. Not one of her friends was with her, which was the perfect moment for any boy to ask her out. Her shape as fuller, and became more of an hourglass shape. Rather shapely for her age, and with a nice tan from the summer, Lucy looked absolutely stunning. "Hi, Cameron!" she said in that dainty, airy little voice of hers, waving at him as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm

He reached out, and his hand brushed against her shoulder. The first time he ever touched her. He felt sparks fly up his arms, or maybe goosebumps. "Lucy, I... err- I have a question."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Lucy spun around, her captivating eyes staring straight into his. "Yes? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Cameron breathed in, and closed his eyes. He exhaled really fast, leaving no air for what he was going to say next. "Do you want to go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Lucy put on her best fake smile. Why the hell not? She may as well humor him. It would be rude to say no. "Alright! I'll go out with you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Cam couldn't believe it. He thought he was going to faint. He must be dreaming. He IS dreaming. THat's it. He discretely lifted a hand to pinch his arm, still staring at her. "R-r-really?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Lucy suppressed a laugh. God. What a dork. "Yes, Cameron. Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Cameron grinned. "That's great! I'll meet you here Friday, at five PM, okay? Don't bother dressing up. Actually, do whatever you want. Don't come in sweatpants though, okay? Something comfortable, but- well, whatever. Bye!" He then dashed down the hall, barely able to contain his joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallway somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallway somewhere   Hallway somewhere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallway somewhere
Page 1 of 1