At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boys Washroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

on like the... idk

It was about noon on Christmas Eve. Alex had stopped by after dressing that morning to brush his braces out and check how his new snakebite piercings were healing, if they were at all. In spite of the wizard-powered heat flowing through the corridors, certain off-shot rooms refused to relinquish the chill of mid-December from their painted stone. Before the mirror, he tugged absently at the collar of his fleece pullover. He'd grown since last winter. A sigh turned to dioxide steam as it left his nostrils. A whole year had passed.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Josiah was eyeing himself in the mirror. His hair was perfectly sleeked, fluffed, and parted. He had on a nice scarlet sweater over his button-up, and adjusted his tie. Black slacks. Black dress shoes. He'd filled out over the summer and half of the school year. Josiah was fourteen now, but could easily pass for someone older if not for the youthfulness of his face. His face was then tilted to an angle and he examined his jaw. Was that... a pimple? He leaned in to the mirror, taking a closer look. Nope. Good. Josiah straightened himself and his tie once more, grinning smugly at his reflection in the mirror.

Damn. I look hot.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Alex smudged a spot on the corner of his eye with the pad of his finger, streaking his gray eyeliner a bit too much for his liking. He attempted to amend this by pressing it back inward when the lad in the mirror beside him caught his attention. Wasn't that the fag his sister was creaming herself over? Silva, whatever. Look at that sweater. What a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Josiah glanced at the young gentleman next to him. Was he wearing eyeliner? Eurgh. He must be gay.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Alex had the urge to made a snide remark about this other lad's manner of dress, but he digressed.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Josiah ran a few fingers through his bangs, fixing them just so. He could already imagine all of the hopelessly romantic girls fawning over him. He was just that good looking.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Alex wondered if this other lad noticed him staring. He hoped not. The sheer homosexuality radiating from him made Alex want to hurl.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Josiah peeked out of the corner of his eye, but then turned to look at Alex. "What are you staring at?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:05 pm

A pause. "Me?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm

"Yes, you."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"What do you mean, staring?" He took the defensive. "Think I'm some kind of pouf?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 pm

"No, but I just want you to know that I'm not gay," Josiah said carefully, smiling at the lad the way a primary school teacher would forcibly smile at a misbehaving student. "It's perfectly alright if you are, but you're making me feel a tad bit uncomfortable." I can't help it I'm so handsome.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:43 pm

"Fuck off," he spat. "I wasn't payin' any attention to you, twink."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 pm

"Such language is unnecessary!" Josiah exclaimed. "It's obvious anyway. No straight man would voluntarily wear so much eyeliner."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Shut up. Not like you'd know anything about being straight, you fuckin' pixie."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:53 pm

"I've had several girlfriends in my day. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that you've had about... none." A smug smirk spread across Josiah's face. "It's interesting how you're not even denying this accusation, either."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Alex felt as though he'd wind up resorting to violence if this kid didn't piss off soon. "Glad you're not a gambler, then, because I've probably seen more muff than you'll see in your pathetic little life. Better go get ready for that rimming session with Longbottom later, eh, Josie?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Josiah shrugged. "I'm not a homosexual, despite your saying so. You're not insulting me because you're simply spouting lies." I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm popular. Josiah straightened his shirt collar. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to argue with you about something as trivial as my sexuality. If you really wanted to question someone's orientation, you should look to that Atkinson fellow. Dusty? He's rather bizarre."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"Who the fuck would name their kid 'Dusty'?" Alex wondered, leaving the issue behind and checking his eyes again. With a mutter of "retarded", he wet his fingers under the dripping faucet and chose to just clean what he could from his face altogether.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"It's some sort of nickname" was all Josiah said, before taking his leave and heading off to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Dusty was, at this time, in the stall. He stepped out, looking rather self-conscious, and sad. He snook out as fast as possible before Alex could see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys Washroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Washroom   Boys Washroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys Washroom
Page 1 of 1