At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty seaside beach thing <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Empty
PostSubject: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Leah stepped up onto the beach with her long legs, and kicked her shoes up into the air. So far, she was the only one there. She flipped her long dark hair off her shoulders, and set her bag down, then began to unroll a towel. She had on a long tunic-like shirt that ended above her knees, and she pulled that off to reveal a cute two-piece bathing suit that was light blue with black designs. She looked around at the slightly secluded beach, awaiting her friends to come.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm

And up rolled Caroline.
Well, literally. She was on a bike, in gym shorts covering a one-piece. She didn't have a towel or anything- she was just going to let the sand get all over her.
Instead of greeting Leah, she rode her bike all the way through the sand, got off it, and then ran into the water, grinning. "Let's swim!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"Wait, I want food." she said, sitting on the large towel for everyone to sit on, and opened the picnic basket. "I can't believe my mom made me plan this whole thing for her and her friends. Like seriously. Half these people I know I don't even know well, and she just wants me to get to know her friends' daughters better. God." Leah pouted. "She even bought all this food- she didn't make it because she can't cook- but still!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 pm

"Wait, what? Eur-- Oh my... No, do you know what this means? We're going to have to sit through a bunch of girls talking about their nail polish shades." Caroline rolled her eyes. "I wanted to play water polo!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Leah frowned. Sometimes she didn't get Caroline. "I doubt anyone would talk about that, unless they were doing their nails. I'm pretty sure none of these girls are like that."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh.. Well that sounds alright. But still, this is going to be booring. Hey, do you know if Matilda's going to show up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty seaside beach thing <3   Pretty seaside beach thing <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty seaside beach thing <3
Page 1 of 1