At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Haven Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm

A certain phone in a certain man's cubicle began to ring.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 pm

"Yes?" answered Wallace in a tone not unlike his wife's. One could hear the clicking of a keyboard in the background.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:48 pm

"Wallace I think I'm pregnant." Amanda hissed into the phone.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

The line went dead for a moment, after a loud banging noise, likely caused by the receiver slipping from its place between Wallace's shoulder and ear and hitting the linoleum floor of the office. A moment later, he returned, hissing as well. "What!?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

"I'm not sure! My gift from nature is a little late, and to my surprise you didn't come prepared!" Amanda's voice dropped lower in the middle of her sentence, as if she was embarrassed by the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

"For fuck's sake, did you check? I mean, REALLY check? Damn it, I can't-- It's not my bloody fault. Don't try to shift the blame." He glanced to his right, making sure the door was shut properly.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

"For fuck's sake!? You're not the one who's going to have to carry the thing! I can't exactly go pick up the test, all of the local markets would ask Trevor!" Her voice was rising with panic.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm

"Shite! They would not! Amanda, really... Christ -- how did you get this number?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 pm

The phone went silent.

"Phone book, and then your friend uh... Bill? redirected me."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Damn that Bill. "Don't call me on this line. Rings off the bloody hook all day; I don't need delays like this. Like this..." There was a whispered obscenity just away from the receiver. "Just... Go make absolutely sure. I'll try to... err, just... keep calm. Keep calm." He didn't know just who he was encouraging. "I've got to go." He was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Haven Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Haven Times   Old Haven Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Haven Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: