At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motherfucking Costco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Motherfucking Costco Empty
PostSubject: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

A pack of cigarettes, a carton of eggs, and a pair of socks weighed in to an eight pound receipt. Barely within her leftover week's budget. By the deep-set crows feet and the parallel lines crossing her forehead, one would guess the woman was, perhaps, on the verge of sixty; she was a fortnight from forty. A spattering of raised moles sat on her cheeks and what was exposed of her withered hands as they fished through her wallet for her last note of ten. "Only ninety to begin with," she muttered. "Quite a week, quite a week..." Whether she was addressing the clerk or herself was left for debate.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 pm

The clerk, a youthful black man who only worked here to help pay through university, carefully bagged her items. "Has the Lord been testing you this week?" he asked sincerely. He truly enjoyed the customers, although the job was rather monotonous and he was paid barely above minimum wage.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 pm

"I should think so!" she said indignantly, taking her only bag, yet lingering a while more to speak with the clerk. "Price's raised on smokes, neighbors hollering away... Received a letter last week from the devil himself."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

The clerk shook his head. "I'll be praying for you, madame. What might that letter have said?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:01 am

Irene wasn't exactly used to being called "madame". She took this very well, and proceeded into a long, detailed explanation of the disturbing update she had received from her estranged son. "Rather vague," she finished with.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 am

The clerk shook his head. Business was slow, so there were barely any people in the store today. "That sounds absolutely terrifying. I do hope things get better for you and your son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motherfucking Costco   Motherfucking Costco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motherfucking Costco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: