At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left Wing .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Left Wing         . Empty
PostSubject: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Leah was sitting next to Matilda's bed, rather unhappy. She felt very ill, and was kind of waiting/hoping to be there from when Matilda wakes up from her rest. Leah shouldn't be there, and the lady insisted, but she told her she knew she was catching it, so it didn't matter anymore, if anything, it's best she stays there. She had the Daily Prophet in her hand, looking through it casually. "Oh, that's new," she'd say, eyebrows raised, and legs crossed as she read through each article. "Oh, how drastic." She'd then say, at a new article. "Oh my goodness! Who would have thought?" at yet another article. "Preposterous." she then said, shaking her head. She just casually waited for her dear cousin to awake, fighting the urge of barfing all over her.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 pm

"Um, Madame.." Dianna mumbled. "I've just been sent from Charms and I don't feel well. I was meaning to come in before this but.. I kind of threw up all over the floor. Do you have anything for an upset stomach? I'm sure it was just something I ate." Of course, it wasn't just something she ate. She was getting sick, just the same as everyone else in the school.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Leah eyed Dianna, and sighed. Poor kid. She probably caught what Tilly had. Well, this is weird. Why is everyone getting sick?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hellooooo Miss Matilda, Leah!" Will strutted in the hospital cheerfully. Like the rest of the Sawyers, he was the complete epitome of health: Walking at an energized pace, red rosy cheeks full of life, and bright excited eyes! In his hand, he had a small bouquet of flowers which he had picked from the grounds twenty minutes together, and they were tied off of what looked like a hair ribbon of Emily's.

He placed them on the stand beside Matilda's, and he turned to Leah cheerfully.

"I hope YOU have caught this nasty virus." he said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Leah blinked, but stuck her chest out. "I happen to be unaffected by it," she said lying, and smirked. "I bet you're just putting up an act. I hear the virus is attacking all the assholes of the school. It must have messed up on Matilda, though."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Dianna walked right past Will and Leah's stupid bickering and laid down on a bed, closing her eyes and trying to block out everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm

"Oh, hi Dianna!-You're looking peaky together!" Will quickly waved hello at her, before turning to Leah, blinking and looking surprised as an act.

"Why haven't you caught it, then?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm

She glared at you. "Go bother someone else, Will!" she snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 pm

"Shut up, Will.." Dianna groaned. She did not look peaky, nor sound it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

"I'm doing nothing wrong," Will said casually, as he ignored Dianna. "I just wanted to drop these flowers off for my good friend, Matilda."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Matilda was asleep. Well, it was more of an unconscious state, but she looked so... peaceful. Maybe even a little pretty. She laid in the bed, curled up under the covers and breathing softly. She was dressed in those simple blue-and-white striped pajamas, to make her more comfortable, as she had been out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "Yeah? Bullshit. Why'd you say you hoped I'd get this? Nobody even knows what this is." She said, waving her arms in the direction of Matilda.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh, it's probably like the Black Plague on steroids, or something. Except..." Will shifted his eyes towards Matilda, and studied her sleeping body, his eyes upon the peaceful face for a moment. It was a rare sight to see Matilda so calm like that.

"Do you think she's going to die?" He asked, sounding rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 am

Leah giggled. "No. She scared me though, when I saw her in the washrooms."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 am

"Didn't she faint?" Will glanced at her again, looking rather grave. "Leah, that's not really good, you know. Even I know that much about sickness."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 am

Matilda stirred, and sighed. Her eyes were still closed, and her thoughts were coming to very slowly. She heard voices, but she couldn't quite register who was speaking or what they were even saying.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 am

"Oh-Hey! I think she's waking up, right now!" Will exclaimed, looking at her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Leah looked worried for a moment, then dropped down next to Matilda. "Matilda- Can you hear me?"

Derek then entered and stood next to Will. The height difference was exceptionally shocking, considering how one was so tall and another was so short. "Oh, God, she looks horrible."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Matilda stirred again, furrowing her brows together. "Uuugh..." she murmured, trying to open her eyes. The light hurt them. "Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Leah was still leaning over Matilda, when Derek pulled her back. "Jeez, give her some air. And give yourself some air, she could make you sick too."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 pm

"Who...?" Matilda started. She looked around, but her vision was blurred from the light. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 pm

"Matilda!" Leah punched Derek away in the arm, and ran back over. "You're awake! How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Matilda lifted her hand to her face, wiping that gunk out of the corners of her eyes and trying to wake up. A small ache formed in the back of her skull from the yelling. "... Sick."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 pm

"Obviously." She sat back down. "You're not doing too well,"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Matilda's vision finally cleared, and she could see. She looked around, and her eyes landed on Will. Her brows furrowed in confusion. What the hell was he doing here? Am I hallucinating or something? "Will, what are you...?" she didn't finish her sentence. She felt like she was going to throw up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left Wing .
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: