At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Morning Good morning, to you!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Matilda stopped pouring her milk, setting the container on the table. She looked over at Leah, then back down at her empty plate. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Leah sat next to her. "You look exhausted," she said. "I'm kinda tired too, but you look like, you didn't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Matilda raised her eyebrows, as if trying to convey a message with them. Finally, she spoke. "It sure feels like I didn't. Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"Well, eat something at least, it'll give you some energy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 pm

"Too tired," Matilda said simply, head lolling to the side. "Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"Are you okay? Jeez. You're usually more energetic than this."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 pm

"Idunno," Matilda murmured. "I went to bed at an okay time. Slept all night. But I just..." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Many consider life in much, much different ways. One of the popular theories is that life is like gambling, no matter what you do you're not going to change the outcome with your actions, it just happens by luck. Another theory is that someone is watching us all, and already has a fate plotted out for us, making sure to include every little detail.

Kyle Jones scoffed at these two theories. Every little part of his life, every step, every breath, was considered and accounted for as if it were a move in a chess game. What would he gain, what would he lose, and what would his opponent do.

Every once and a while he admitted to thinking wrong, and only twice has he admitted defeat by wild card. One of those wild cards were named Sophia Sawyer.

Another? Anthony Sawyer.

That little runt had barbarically flung a heap of mashed potatoes straight at Kyle, right when he was about to take Brian to the Chamber. This ended up delaying his master plan by roughly a weak and a half, and Kyle did not appreciate his plans being derailed, not even a little bit.

Yes, Kyle Jones considered life like a chess game. His opponents were picked out with careful planning. His opponent, the wizarding government, was cast to the side for now until Kyle's latest move had began to spread. Yes, at this moment Kyle's enemy was a little blonde haired first year named Anthony Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Leah frowned. "You're the second person I've seen seeming remotely depressed. My brother, Brian was the same. He said he didn't even remember last night."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Matilda frowned, furrowing her eyebrows at the eggs on a platter just an arm's reach away. She didn't feel like exerting the energy to get them, or look at Leah. "I'm not depressed. Just tired."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 pm

"Well, if anything, you're not HAPPY." Leah didn't want to mention it, but just looking at Matilda like that made Leah herself tired. "You know what," she said, then sighed. "You'll sleep better tonight. C'mon, let's go to class!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"But... food." That was all Matilda had to say, and her look of confusion changed to one of longing. With all the strength she could muster, she reached out and scooped some food onto her plate. She felt so lethargic, like her arms weighed a thousand pounds each.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Leah frowned. Normally, a sleepless night wouldn't be bad. But what Matilda had seemed much worse. She didn't say anything, instead sitting next to Matilda. "Take your time."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm

This was more than a sleepless night. It was just... bizarre. "Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Good morning, to you!   Good Morning Good morning, to you! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Good morning, to you!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: