At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture31-1
FAMILY PORTRAIT WOO. The older woman is their caretaker or w.e her name is Mama Moom. XD
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture32
That's the difficulty.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture33-1
I seriously don't know how Bianca did that.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture34
But you know, they ARE witches. :A
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture35
Emily met a bad boy.. |D This sim actually becomes pretty hot when older.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture36
I really like Leah here.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture38
Wow Matilda... hatin' Bianca there? Jealous she can whip her hair that awesomely? Yeah I'm sure we all are.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture39
Blake. SHE'S SO PRETTY HERE. <3 Obviously got her charms and good looks from both of her exceptionally sexy parents.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture40
LOUISE. <3
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture42
And, Caroline. I'm annoyed how she turned out, but it's SO HARD TO MAKE ASIAN PEOPLE. I tried my best. And, she's pretty either way. :A
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

sims 3 people look so
downs
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

No they don't! I think they look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:52 pm

sims 3 people just look kinda awkward
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

God, beside that fact, isn't there anything POSITIVE you guys can say?
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

I like how everyone ages even when you aren't playing them. I like how there's an option to turn that off, too.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm

i like bianca's hair ok
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Thank you Liv.

And I meant about the people.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I like Emily's sweater.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

real supportive guys. wthplz

Anyways, here's my generations family. They're names, I kinda forgot, but this is them! <3

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture6-12
Here's who I started with. They're sleeping all sound and sweetly in bed. ISN'T THIS JUST CUTE.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture7-12
Another picture.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture8-6
And here's Jane (I just remembered her name), pregnant, and hubby (Something like Cadaffer. Don't ask. I just made a random name up on the spot) freaking out on the wrong side of the bed.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture10-4
Their child, Sandy (I think it was that), eating her first meal as a toddler.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture11-3
Unfortunately, I never got any pictures of her as a child. I have to say though, she was really cute. But here she is, with her first love, who kinda babysat her when she was a toddler, but now she's a teen and he's still a teen so yeah.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture12-2
They adopted a little girl, and well, she's really creepy.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture13-3
Yeah a bit too creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Even though you guys don't really give a shit here's more of them. I remember the name of the girl they adopted: Kathy.

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture4-18
Anyways, as you can tell, Kathy isn't that pretty. So, I gave her a makeover.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture5-13
Kathy with a makeover. I see her being a bit thick and dumb, but being really pretty and liking makeup a lot. Hence, Makeover Kathy.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture8-7
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture9-6
Honestly I have no idea how this came out. Like, I was just getting on she was eating breakfast naked.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture7-13
DAN. <3
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture10-5
Honestly Cadaffer, again? And yeah, she's pregnant again.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture11-4
Yeah, here's Kathy and Sandy. Sandy's the oldest teen in the family, then comes Kathy, then Dan, and then whoever's next.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture12-3
But yeah Kathy can be a bit dumb sometimes.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture13-4
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture14-2
Dan really is adorable. Especially in these shots.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture16-1
Here she is, just smiling away.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture15-3
Sup Cadaffer. sexy beast.
Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Picture17-1
THE NEWEST MEMBERS TO THE FAMILY. Macey, and Melaney. I need some boys. 8|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)   Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Thread (I wanted to just put Sims 3 but I had to put thread too)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: