At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall way outside of Divination

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Hall way outside of Divination Empty
PostSubject: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 pm

The two were just leaving Divination. The old lady teaching it had just predicted that Will would experience near death in the Owlery. Derek was still chuckling a bit. "You know, what if she was right?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Will laughed aloud at that. "Hah, I hope not! That'd suck. But it's impossible. What would kill me? A giant monster owl swoops down and eats me for lunch?" he joked. "Besides, I can't die yet. I have to stick around and see if you're supposed to receive some unexpected gold two weeks from now."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 pm

"Why would you receive gold in two weeks?" Derek asked, looking cuirous.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well, why wouldn't I receive gold two weeks from now?" Will tossed his blonde head, and he continued talking. "But, that just proves that she is just an old fraud. Her predictions keep contradicting each other."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"Maybe you'll nearly fall from the tower and then be saved by a rich student who's like 'Hey here you go.' Because, near death is pretty unexpected like unexpected gold."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 pm

"You're right!" Will agreed, and a huge smile broke upon his face. "I should try that! How much of a chance is there happening, you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 pm

"None. Weren't you just saying how stupid she was?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

"It's worth a shot." Will sat down on a nearby bench, and he rested his chin in his hands. With a slight frown, he stared off in the distance.

"Derek, I need more money. If I want to continue to study out of school, I need more of it. Do you know what I mean?" he explained, looking up at time. Derek was always taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Derek sighed, looking ahead. "Ever thought of a summer job?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm

"Yeah, I have. But that wouldn't be enough. I need something that I can work on for an entire year. Like selling stuff, or something. I'm not sure." He said. "Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Derek, did in fact have a vague idea. It was a ground idea. He knew Will would add more to it. He whispered in Will's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Will looked very thoughtful. Yes, it was a good idea. A rather tricky idea, but solid, and with hard work, it could definitely become a reality. But it would require very careful planning, and nerve.

"...I really like that. We probably couldn't start until next year though. It's going to take planning, and oh-some research too. But, we would make a ton of movie..." A huge grin appeared on Will's face, and he patted Derek's shoulder.

"You are fucking brilliant, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Derek smirked. "Oh, I know." he said, and the two walked down the hall, already talking in hushed tones about this.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Matilda had seen Rachel.

She had seen Rachel, and something in the back of her mind made her think that Will had Divination at this hour. Being the bit of a big-mouth she is, she had gone to find him. She found him snickering and whispering with Derek, and that definitely raised her suspicions.

"Will?" Matilda came up to Will, tapping her chin with her right index finger. "I hear your mother got wind of what you did to Professor Brown's class. I didn't know she was going to be here today. What a speedy reaction time, I'd say!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Will jumped slightly. If it was some kid he didn't know, he would be too concerned. But the little brat that had to be listening in on the two of them happened to be Matilda Silva. This wasn't good. She would tell on them if she had overheard enough from them. Will turned around to look at her, with a calm and collected face, with a slightly superior smile to boot.

"Matilda! Didn't see you there! Where are you off to now?" Will said, completely ignoring what she said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

"Remember when Professor Brown said you wouldn't get detention? She told me that she would write to your mother." Matilda tossed her dark hair behind her shoulders and checked her nails. There was a thin line of dirt underneath one, and just one. How irritating. "Tread carefully, William."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh, yeah. This morning. Detention. Will felt relieved at her saying all of this. She hadn't overheard the two of them. So, with a small smile, he took hold of Matilda's shoulder.

"Matilda, don't you have friends besides me?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Derek snorted, and looked out of a window. Across the courtyard, there was a face sticking out of a window. He waved to his sister. She didn't see him, though.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

If Matilda was surprised or offended by Will's statement, she sure didn't show it. "Of course I do. Mostly upperclassmen. I don't know why you'd ask. Is it because you're tired of me overhearing your conversations? I would suggest having them in a more private place. Corridors echo and people pass through them. It's not the best place to discuss anything that's supposed to be a secret."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Will rolled her eyes at her, but she certainly had a point.

"You're such a know-it-all, sometimes. Why weren't you sorted into Ravenclaw?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Matilda smirked. "I'm not quite sure. The Sorting Hat put me in Slytherin, though, so that's where I belong."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

"You know the song. 'Sly, cunning'... she's all that and worse." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Matilda's smirk deepened a little. "Those aren't bad traits. They come in quite handy, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"Matilda, go play with Leah."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Matilda raised her eyebrows. "Play? I'm not five."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall way outside of Divination   Hall way outside of Divination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall way outside of Divination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next