At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

that one place with the grass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

that one place with the grass Empty
PostSubject: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm

A breeze ruffled Adam's feather-light hair and turned the pages of the textbook he was trying to study from. There was a large test in History of Magic the following morning, and he didn't want to fail again.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Blake was sitting on a nearby bench. She was staring down at the book like, if she did, all of its words would miraculously register in her mind. But, Blake wasn't very good with History of Magic. She found it interesting, in some sort of way, but it just... didn't click. Eventually, she tore her concentration from the tome in her hands. She saw the boy not too far away. Maybe he was in her year and could help her study. Quiz her or something. "Hey, Hufflepuff! Are you a second year, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Adam glanced up at her, apprehension showing through the creases in his brow. "Yes," he answered, inflecting upwards slightly to jab at the simple nature of this question.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well, you see, I was wondering if you could quiz me in History of Magic," she said simply, her head held high. She was a very haughty and prideful girl. "I could help you too, if you want."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

He knew this girl. "You're in the same class as me, right? For History?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Blake nodded. "Do you need any help? Everyone thinks it's a rather tough section."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Adam gave a small shrug. "I think I'm doing pretty well, actually." He was stammering a bit, trailing off near the end.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

"Are you sure?" Blake stared right into his eyes. Her gaze was a bit intimidating.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

"I'll quiz you if you want... I guess." He wasn't one to argue with a gaze like hers.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

"Great." She sat down on a nearby bench with her book. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Within seconds, he'd conjured up the first question. "What was the name of the first known lycanthrope?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"Uh... Peter Stubbe," Blake said. "He was a middle-aged German man."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

"He'd probably take that," Adam muttered, flipping ahead a few pages. "The first vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Dara frowned. "What's the answer?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

"There's not. They don't know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Blake's frown deepened. "Trick questions are so annoying. Next question."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

"He asks a lot of them, though. What year were vampires deemed beings as opposed to human?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that one place with the grass   that one place with the grass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that one place with the grass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: