At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Saturday, at lunch...

Go down 
+2
opal
komaeda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hey! Blueberries stain!" he said, and sighed. "Oh well. WHOAH! is there like, every student here?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Jennifer quickly surveyed the Great Hall, "Basically! The only people I've seen leave are stuffy seventh years and my brother..." She then quickly added, "I saw him and Will get into a fist fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm

"No, many of them are running away. Like Leah, remember?" Anthony grumbled. He certainly wasn't very pleased, and he attempted to shake out the potatoes from his shirt. But, at the mention of his older brother, he perked up towards Jenny.

"He didn't! Who started it?!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

"Did he win?" Dianna asked. "I bet he did. Your brother's really strong. Plus, Jen.. Your brother's kinda not. No offense."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 am

"No offense taken, Dianna!" Jennifer said, giving off the air that she agreed but wouldn't dare that it. "I couldn't really see who started it. Will threw some food, Matt did the same, then they both got extremely pissed," Jennifer's voice dropped quite low when she said 'pissed', as if she was afraid her mother would jump out and scold her, "Will tackled him, and then they just kinda wildly punched. They both just kind of walked away afterwards all puffed up."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:25 am

"I just wonder who started this whole thing. Did anyone see?" Dianna asked, looking around like they'd be wearing a sign. "It's a brilliant idea, really, but kind of random."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Saturday, at lunch...   One Saturday, at lunch... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Saturday, at lunch...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: