At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment Five

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Oh, where was he?"

For the last twenty minutes, Sammy tried her best she wasn't just waiting around for her boyfriend, like a dog for it's treat. No, all she was doing was making small talk with her eleven year old sister (who, in her eyes, was a complete baby) Audrey. Only occasionally she would take a quick glance out the window, waiting for that brown swoop to be wandering around the compartment. But this was taking way too long, and that comment slipped.

Audrey's bright green eyes stared hole's into her older sisters, before looking back down at her magazine, Witches' Weakly Teen. She tossed her brown hair out of the way, and spoke to her sister without looking back up.

"You're obsessed over him, I swear!"

"No, I'm not!" Sammy didn't need to hear that from her baby sister.

Audrey sighed, and stood up to dig around for her uniform to change into later. "I'll see you later, Sam. I'm going to sit somewhere else." And with that, she left.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Like magic (har har), Josiah happened to be walking by as soon as Audrey left the compartment. He looked in, and grinned. "Sammy! Hi!" He said, putting his trunk up on one of the racks above the seats. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

"Oh, I'm great!" Sammy grinned a toothy smile at him, and she patted the seat beside her. "Come sit down, Josiah! There's plenty of room."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Josiah sat down next to her, stretching his arm out and placing it around her shoulders. "I can't wait. Hogwarts is so much fun, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"I guess it is." Sammy took the initiative, and she snuggled up close into Josiah's arms. He certainly had nice shoulders-even though they were rather thin, there was definitely some nice muscle on there.

She looked up at him, and winked. "Personally, I think you're the funnest part of Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 pm

"Nope, I think History of Magic is definitely more fun," he joked, holding her close. He felt very cozy and warm all snuggled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 pm

"Ugh, oh God!" Sammy shut her eyes with disgust for a moment. "Think about it... another year with Binns..." Sammy chuckled. "To bad you can't get like an excused absence for one class, that you can use over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Josiah scoffed. "Hah, I wish. We'll have to take Binns until our... fifth year, I think? That's when we take our OWL's."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

"Oh, yeah! Forgot about that. That will be the first class I'll choose not to take, along with Potions." she wrinkled her nose. "I almost hate Potions as much-the only nice thing about is that you can talk during it."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

"Oh come on, Potions isn't THAT bad..." Josiah laughed. "It's kind of easy. I guess I get that naturally though, my mom was great at Potions."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"Oh, it's awful! I always burn everything in the potions." Sammy pursed her lips in disappoint. "I just barely passed that class last year-and besides, it SHOULD come naturally for you. Your mum is a healer!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"It really isn't that hard! I could tutor you, if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"For free, right?" Sammy looked up at him reproachfully. "You have enough money as it is, Josiah!" Obviously, she was still rather bitter over what happened at Diagon Alley a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

"Of course it'll be free! I wouldn't charge my girlfriend to help her with her homework, that's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Sammy tried her best to laugh at the joke, but it came out sounding rather forced. "Good!-I was just making sure, because I had to buy your ice cream, last time at the Alley."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

"You know, I meant to pay for that, but you already had your money out before I could offer. I'll make up for it next time we go out."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Sammy's smile looked a bit more genuine, now. Josiah couldn't tell a like, like that. She giggled a bit.

"Of course! To bad we have to wait another year for Honeydukes. You could make it up, then!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:58 pm

If we're still dating then, Josiah thought. "Or maybe over the summer? Or winter break..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 am

"Winter break, please." she grinned. "The sooner the better." Yes, she really thought they would be dating all the way into their third year, and beyond, of course.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:06 am

Josiah, naturally, didn't think they would. He just snuggled up to her, unsure of what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 am

"Josiah... you smell nice." she said, out of the blue. "Do you wear cologne, or is just natural?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 am

"I wear cologne," he said truthfully. "Your hair smells like fruit."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 am

"Thanks. I use fruity shampoo." she said, grinning. "And sometimes, I wear perfume, too."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

"It smells nice..." He slowly moved the arm that was around her down to her waist, and wrapped his other arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 am

Sammy stared at him, looking completely shocked. Okay sure this was Josiah and all, but THIS was a little...

"What are you doing?" she demanded to know.

That basically explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Five   Compartment Five Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Five
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: