At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madam Malkins'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am

And Leah's face grew more and more disgusted. By the end, though, she decided to sigh it all away. "Well, that's what happens in relationships, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 am

"Not all of them, thankfully... which is good, because you might mistakes you would regret, so you have to be careful." Will patted her on the head. "Just looking out for you, Lee."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am

Leah rolled her eyes. "Just because I like you a bit more now doesn't mean you can treat me like a pet, you jerk." she snapped, pushing him away and jumping off the stool. "I just remembered, I didn't grow last year. Sorry, ma'am!" and with that, she skipped on out into the bright daylight.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am

"LEAH!" Will shouted after her. "You're walking out into the broad daylight, which is also the public, in half fitted robes! You're going to be humiliated!" Hopefully, she heard him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

She stopped. "I wasn't even- Oh... Well, then you leave!" she snapped, right at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 pm

"Oh, you leave then." Will mimicked her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Leah sighed. "You should go, maybe your girlfriend is waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Will shrugged. "I guess you're right. I have no idea where she is, though. Have you happened to seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 pm

"Nope! Once I got here, I ditched my family to come here. She's probably off with her other friends though, so just listen for high girly shrieks and giggles and you'll most likely find her."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Will rolled her eyes. "She's actually not THAT bad, you know... you just never bothered to get to know her!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Leah raised an eyebrow. "Her dorm is in the one by mine, and you can here her bitching with her little clone friends all night,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 pm

"But you've never actually talked to her, am I right?" he demanded to know. Now, he was looking rather offended.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Leah realized how she had probably insulted him. "Yeah, that's true. But it's from what I see. But hey, you two are perfect for each other! I mean, look how similar you two are." Now she realized that was probably the wrong thing to say. But hey, he's insulted her many times too.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 pm

That was the last straw. For now, anyway. Will would probably forget what she said, later on. But he stood up, and he faced towards the exit.

"Hey Leah, I'll see you later. Have fun getting your robes fitted." And with that, he marched out of the store, to go find something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm

"Have fun with Amber!" Leah said waving. Well, at least he was GONE. Goal achieved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Malkins'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: