At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madam Malkins'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

"I better leave you alone, then." Will was going to get up and leave, but he smirked, and leaned back again. "Or not! I'll hang out with you, Lee!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Leah's face brightened, but then dimmed again. "Why me? Why not Caroline or someone your age? Why a lame second year like myself?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Matilda snickered, and slung her bag over her shoulder. "I'm heading off. Have fun, you two."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm

"MATILDA! We were going to hang out together today! Can't you just wait for my robes to be done fit?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Adam stood on his stool, trying not to look at the mirror as he held his arms out to be measured. He hated the process, and how close and uncomfortable the clerk always pressed the measuring tape into his skin -- or, whatever clothes he chose to wear that day. "Stop fidgeting," scolded the clerk. He did his best to comply.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Dianna rolled her eyes. "Adam, I'm leaving. This is stupid." She said, tapping her foot. "I'll meet you back here at four, okay?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 pm

"M-Mom said you have to--" But by the time he managed to get this out, she had left.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh no, she wants us to have some 'alone time', of course. She obviously thinks we're soooo kyoot! or however preteens say nowadays." he sounded annoyingly superior, as if he had lived much longer than her. He glanced over at the boy being measured, and then looked back at Leah.

"Poor kid." he muttered, underneath his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Leah turned to Adam, "Hey Adam!" she said, then turned back to Will. "Why would she think we're cute, Will. We both dislike each other."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Will cocked his head and stared at her in confusion. "Whoever said I disliked you?" he asked. "YOU may hate me, but I don't feel the same way about you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Leah's eyebrows could have disappeared from her forehead. She looked astounded. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

"Positive." What else did girls talk about?

Matilda's least favorite subject, of course!

"Do you have a boyfriend waiting for you at school?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm

"Oh!" Adam began to wave to Leah. "Hey!" The clerk jerked his arm back into place with a rather boisterous "HOLD STILL!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Leah scowled. "Boys are stupid," she mumbled. "I mean, look at you."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"That's your opinion. Girls seem to like us, anyway. I mean, I have a girlfriend!" Will pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"You do? What's her name?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Amber Conway-she's one of the prettiest girls in our year!" Will looked proud at his find. "She's in our house-you know, she has long, blonde slightly wavy hair. Big brown eyes. Really pretty."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"Really? I know her! She's such a snob!" Leah said bluntly. "I see her often with Caroline's older sister, the two are buddies, I think. But good for you, William Sawyer! Gone all the way yet?" she asked, nudging him with her elbow and winking at him. She didn't realize how flirtacious this could be taken as. Plus, being twelve years old, it was even weirder how she knew what 'All the way' meant. Well, that's what you get for having two teenager brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Will stared at her. What the heck would a little twelve year old ask about how far he has gone? Ah, no matter. Will would always be ready to enlighten someone about relationships.

"Well, if we want to be specific..." Will paused to think for a moment. "I would say that we are at base second and a half, by now."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Leah frowned. "Second base and a half? What would the 'and a half' be?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

"Well..." Will suddenly dropped his voice level, with a smirk. "I've fondled with her boobs before. I'm working my way down to pants. We should be their towards the end of the year. The secret of having a good relationship is not to rush things, you see."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am

[[Very true, William. *applause*]]

Leah stared at Will in disgust. "Derek told me second base was having a drink with the partner in the relationship! You mean there's boob fondling in a relationship?!" Leah's lower lip began to tremble. "That's disgusting! But- but it shows how I'll never be able to get married! Since I'm so goddamn FLAT!" Her eyes widened as she tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am

"No no no no! Son't freak out! Your older brother Derek is wrong. First base is kissing, second base is running your hands around the place, and... you don't need to know what third base is yet, or a home run." Will grinned at her. "Besides, most people don't start fondling each other AT LEAST until they are like... sixteen or seventeen. It's just that some of us are more precocious than others."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Tell me! Will, can you please tell me and I'll erase all hateful thoughts I've had about you!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 am

"I don't think I should tell you, Leah, but... eh, I bet a lot of kids your age know what that is, so." And then Will preceded to launch into a basic introduction on what it means to get 'below the belt', oral sex, the birds and the bees... all that.

Oh, that poor seamstress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Malkins'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: