HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

REVELATIONS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: REVELATIONS.   Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm

My revelation at the moment:

So moons have orbits, planets have orbits, suns have orbits right? And our sun orbits around the Milky Way, right? Well, maybe the whole ice age thing a long time ago is from a certain part around the galaxy, just like when we orbit around the earth we have seasons. Maybe there are seasons around our galaxy too! 'u'

Other Revelations:

2012. Did you realize that for quite a while we've had days like January 11th, 2001, 1:11 PM? Or February 22nd, 2002, 2:22 PM? Or our next one: November 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM? Well the whole 2012 year thing. It's the final year in which we'll have the stuff. eg. December 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM. And GUESS WHAT. Nothing for 2013, right? Maybe THAT'S why the Mayan calendar ended at 2012, They decided to just stop there since it ended until another 1000 years. I bet it's that, somehow. o3o

I'll try to find a few other revelations of mine, but yeah, that 2012 one is my main one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REVELATIONS.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1