At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

So, I felt the need to make this topic. What the point of it exactly is pretty self-explanatory within the name of it.

So, with the issue with classes and teachers, I'd like to run the Divination, Astronomy, and (MAYBE) the Arithmancy class. And I could do more if some people aren't willing to teach.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 am

I'll gladly do any needed classes.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Rachel M. wrote:
people aren't willing to teach.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:23 pm

I expected that answer from you.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I bet you did. :)
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Liv, just because YOU aren't willing to teach doesn't mean OTHER people aren't willing to teach.

I'd love to teach, but I don't really mind who, so I'll just wait until everyone else decides what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I know, dummy.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 pm

That word sounds funny. Dummy.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I'll teach whatever's needed at the time, sure. : )
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Okay.

We're going to need to figure out about things like the teachers and staff when begin this. I feel like everyone who is participating in this roleplay should help out. I suppose the younger Hogwarts staff members are still going to be teacher, but I'm sure the older ones would be retiring soon. Any thoughts on what we should do?
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Well, we could have a lot of the side characters from the Gen. play some of them.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Yes, that's good! We could also create new teachers. Neville Longbottom is officially the Herbology teacher, and Kelsi is going to teach Transfiguration. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Well, we'll have to list some of the side characters and known slots. Because isn't Slughorn still Potions?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Yes, there's Slughorn! I guess he'll still be teaching...
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 pm

I feel like someone said who the DA teacher was at one point.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm

They said it was Harry Potter. But, Harry doesn't TEACH it. He just comes in and lectures sometimes.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Right. Hmm... This is a group effort project I think XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns   Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers/Classes/Etc Questions, Comments, And Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff.-
Jump to: