At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES!

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

1. No spamming: If you're not in the correct topic for a discussion, don't talk about it there. For example, no OOC spamming in a class unless it relates to the class.
2. No major arguments in the threads. And no specific arguing threads. If you must argue, get on VFK or send it in a PM. Debates are perfectly fine, so long as they don't get overheated.
3. No going into detail with sex scenes. You can say it's happening (ex. she put her hand down his pants) but no detail and describing exactly WHAT her hand was doing in those pants. This is a magic roleplay, not a sexual one.
4. You can curse, and say the F word, just don't make a habit of it.
5. Don't be shy about being a Mary Sue. It's okay for your character to be proficient in something and have a special ability.
6. Your character has to have faults. EOD.
7. Proper grammar is a must. Spelling isn't everyone's forte, so I'll be lenient so long as you aren't misspelling every other word on purpose.
8. Your posts should also have two FULL sentences, and have a useful response based on the topic. An example would be [provided by the lovely Justine]:
Post wrote:
Holly winked playfully. "Oh really, now?" she teased, and laughed. Then, she brought her hands to her hips, and thought to herself, probably I'll make him feel embarrassed with this behavior.
Response to Post wrote:
Fry blushed. "Yeah, I guess so." His cheeks went a bit red, and he wringed his wrists. "Does it bother you?"
9. Rule #8 does not apply to posts in the general discussion area, but to actual in-character posts.

If any of these rules are broken, you get a warning; after that, you'll get strikes against you. Think of these rules as strikes in baseball. Break a rule three times, and you shall be banned for thirty minutes. Break it another three and your time doubles to an hour, then two, and so on. However, shall you not break a rule for a while, your ban time decreases.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please post them.~

Last edited by Libby Brown on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed rule 4; F words are allowed in moderation now)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

I like them. =3
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I like them too!
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Libby Brown wrote:

8. Your posts could also have two FULL sentences, and have a useful response based on the topic. An example would be [provided by the lovely Justine]:
Post wrote:
Holly winked playfully. "Oh really, now?" she teased, and laughed. Then, she brought her hands to her hips, and thought to herself, probably I'll make him feel embarrassed with this behavior.
Response to Post wrote:
Fry blushed. "Yeah, I guess so." His cheeks went a bit red, and he wringed his wrists. "Does it bother you?"

Oh god just ban me now
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I adore them.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 am

Humans need rules and structure to function properly. Because of the lack of rules last gen, I think that's what made things begin to cave in.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 pm

I think they're pretty good.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

disregard this i'm a bitch

Last edited by Cantaloupe on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:00 pm

It's true!

Look at George Orwell's book 1984. There is absolutely no laws except don't let the Thought Police catch you or you're going to the Ministry Of Love. And the whole society was in chaos!
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Okay, let me say this--there WERE rules last gen. Obviously. They just weren't enforced properly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Changed Rule 4. You can say the F word now, just don't make a habit of it, please.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:44 pm

look at what bitches we were

look at it
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:54 pm

look at the rules no one really follows

look at them
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:32 pm

rule:

if you spam images/smilies on the chatbox you're banned from it until you write a public heartfelt apology.
just the chatbox not the forum
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I apologize to the world for my idiotic rebellion, it was uncalled for and unnecessary. While it seemed funny while i was giggly, I now see that it was wrong. I once again apologize and beg for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

good manda. best friend.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad fassad
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

that's fine
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RULES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES!   RULES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff.-
Jump to: