At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 pm

"I'll be looking forward to it." Sophia's smile was awfully infectious.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm

"I know you will..." And Sophia eventually climbed off his lap, and sat down next to him.

"So! It's always about me... what are you interested in? What do you like to do in your free time? What's your biggest secret ever?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:05 pm

He crossed his arms. "There isn't much..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well uh..." Sophia began to stare down at her hand. "I like to pretend I'm good at singing, dancing, and acting, reading, draw flowers, and hang out with my friends and family, I'm interesting in being a teacher, and my biggest secret is that I'm a bastard. That's about it."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:26 pm

"Alright, I..." Hugh thought for a moment. "I enjoy writing letters, reading, and... not much else, really. I sort of want to... I don't know, and... I, uh... don't really have any big secrets."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"Hmm..." Sophia scooted over next to Hugh, and rested her head on his shoulder. "Your shoulder is a lot more comfortable than Kyle's."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"... What?" Hugh scooted away.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Hey, come back!" she exclaimed. She was about to chase after him, but then she realized that she had already lost that battle.

"Do you like school, Hugh?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

"What was that before, about Kyle?" He lisped slightly on 'was'.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:43 pm

"You're more comfortable than Kyle." she repeated.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

"When were you--" Then again, maybe it'd be better not to ask. "... School's alright, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yeah I agree... I like my classes though, they ARE very interesting. School is kinda bad when you're in your first five years, and they force you take certain classes, but now you have lots of freedom."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 pm

"It's still pretty strenuous, though. The workload so far this year, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:06 pm

"Oh, I know!" Sophia sighed. "I'm SO happy I'm not taking the N.E.W.T level for Herbology... it's kinda funny. My parents are farmers, but it seems like everytime I try to grow a plant it just dies. I guess plants hate me or something."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm

"I never cared for Herbology, either. I wasn't bad at it or anything... I'm not much of a nature person."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 am

"Oh, I see... I like Professor Longbottom though. He's such a sweetie. Say Hugh, you like cats, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 pm

"They're alright." Honestly, Hugh adored them to no end, but he didn't want to sound like a wimp or anything -- even if it was rather well-known that he was.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:52 pm

"Just alright?" Sophia raised her eyebrows at him. "You should mine, sometime."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 pm

There was a rather long pause, during which Hugh was processing what Sophia had just suggested. "I, uh... didn't know you... had one."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

"Well, of COURSE I do." chuckled Sophia. She stared at Hugh. "Hugh... I wasn't talking about that kind of cat... though I do have one." And sure enough, Sophia took a quick glance to see that nobody was around (nobody was, and besides, they were very well hidden) and she slowly took off her tights, and was about to slip off her skirt.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Hugh was momentarily speechless. He slowly moved to the far, opposite side of the bench, face burning red. "Sophia, s-stop." His lisp had grown very prominent, as it did when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 pm

"Oh..." Sophia, who was about to have her skirt down completely, quickly pulled it back up, slightly disappointed. "I see... it's okay, Hugh." she said gently, after adjusting the skirt just so.

"I was being stupid... my mum said she would disown me if I had sex before I was married..." she stopped, and looked down at her feet. "She doesn't want what happened to her to happen to me."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Why did you tell her to stop? Idiot! "Right. I've got a, uh... paper to write, so, uh..." And so, Sophia was left alone.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

"Damn, I'm an idiot... and just when he was beginning to crawl out of that shell." With an audible sigh, Sophia carefully climbed off the bench, and began walking in the opposite direction towards the library, to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2