At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DINNER TIME

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Matilda was sitting in the Great Hall, at the Slytherin table, like a boss.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

And up came Caroline, sitting next to her. "Hey, Matilda. How are you?" She asked, and without waiting for an answer, grabbed a gigantic roll and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm

And Phil had yet again somehow beat him to the table, and sat down happily, serving himself a delicious pork chops before they were all taken.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Matt sat down beside him bitterly, muttering about tripping and him being a robot as he placed down strips of grilled, steaming chapolte chicken with some tossed salad. "Why is the food here always so delicious?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Meanwhile, Louise was off being her lonerlike little self, enjoying a bowl of tomato soup. The soup was eaten straight with no cream or anything diluting the acidic flavor, due to the girl's suspicion of the source of the school's dairy products.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Matilda was putting some food on her plate (a nice baked potato with cheese, bacon and sour cream in it, a small filet and some green beans) when Caroline arrived. "Hi, Caroline!" Matilda greeted her. "How's your day been?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

"Mmm. Nmagnm." Caroline said, swallowing the roll piece. "Good. Boring, but good. Hogwarts isn't as fun as I thought it was going to be." The next bite, Caroline took a whole slice of butter and put it in her mouth before the roll.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Sophia was sitting at the Slytherin table, with also a bowl of tomato soup, with a baked potato on the side, chattering away with Hugh about something nonsense.

"...Anyway, I think during the party we need to pump up the color! Isn't that a brilliant idea?!" she said eating the soup without a spoon. Instead, she lifted the bowl up to her mouth and sipped it daintily.

~

"Because of the house elves." Phil said blatantly. "They're the best cooks that exist!"

~

Zach was eating some shepherd's pie with his new buddy Tommy. He kept stealing furtive glances at the Gryffindor table. It was a shame that Josiah wasn't a Hufflepuff. He could have eaten with the two of them.

~

Emily and Victor were sitting together at the Ravenclaw table, chatting about something about a Charms essay. James meanwhile, was sitting with a fellow Ravenclaw prefect, one who was a year younger than him.

~

Will was being Will.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Matt nodded, intrigued. "Really? I wonder how they learned to cook so well. Like, I mean I know they cooked the food, but not sure how so well!" After he finished that thought he took a large bite chicken.

~

Immanuel sat at the Ravenclaw table all on his lonesome, quietly chomping down on some lemon sprinkled-fried fish. Always yummy.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

God, she eats like a pig! "Really? I think it's kind of fun. Professor Brown flipped her shit when I had her because about six people forgot to do their homework." Matilda snickered. "She launched into a big lecture for about half of the class about the importance of homework and all that."

~

Josiah was being Josiah. He was at the Gryffindor table, sitting with some MAN BUDDIES RRRR and some cute girls.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Hugh didn't appear to be listening. He was poking at a tree of broccoli with the tip of his spoon, occasionally splitting the limbs in two.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm

"...In conclusion, during the party, I will hang rainbow strobe lights to pump up the atmosphere and color." Sophia said, as she set down her soup bowl, which was completely drained.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh, and did Caroline eat like a pig. She took a shepherd's pie and nearly ate the entire thing in eight bites. You'd think, with Selia as her mother, she'd have slightly better table manners, but no. Not Caroline. "What? Sorry. I was concentrating."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh, it's nothing," Matilda said, dismissing the issue. "Um, can you eat a little slower? You're getting food on my plate." Matilda picked up a bit of shepherd's pie off of her plate with her index finger and thumb, flicking it away.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh, sorry. I just missed lunch- got lost, and all." Caroline said, trying her best to slow down. "I'm starving.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

"I was wondering where you were at lunch," Matilda admitted. "I had to sit with my cousin. God, she's so annoying."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

"Mm-hm." The mingling scents of roasted beef and various greens were growing rather nauseating.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

"Isn't that wonderful?! Oh yeah, I picked out your outfit. You like purple and aquamarine sequins, right?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

"Hah, really? That sucks. I somehow got stuck on the seventh floor. Eventually I just slid a banister down.. You should try that sometime, it's so much FUN."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm

One stalk had been separated into ten, slim twigs, each with a pinhead-sized cluster of leaves. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"Banister sliding? Sounds fun! We'll have to try that some time!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yeah, it's great. How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"Alright! I mean, classes are still a little boring," Matilda complained.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:14 pm

"Obviously. I mean, I thought magic was going to be fun. It's not. It's boring, just like muggle schools!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 pm

"My older brother said classes get a lot more interesting after you learn the boring basics," Matilda said hopefully, but then frowned. "But, he is a lying asshole."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DINNER TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER TIME   DINNER TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DINNER TIME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next