At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Entrance Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"I punched the little twit in the nose yesterday. Just like that BAM! FALCON PUNCH! He said he knew more, and that strut, just had to." The second year puffed out her chest proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"I agree... he think he's sooo coool..." The girl waved around her hands as an extra exaggeration. "When really, I bet he's afraid of himself."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

"Don't know him."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

"I doubt you really punched him in the face," Resident Ginger says, rolling her eyes. "And, you have to know him--he's cocky, arrogant, and for some reason girls are just falling head-over-heels for him!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:17 pm

"I so did! Check the blood on my tie! And! Anyone can walk like this!" The second year did a cat walk styled strut from the Ravenclaw hourglass back to her friends, hips going side to side, holding her breath. "And act all smart. Definitely hiding his drug addiction. And what about that Matt and his betting issues?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

"Matt? Who's he?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

"You may wanna wash that off," said the tall one, pointing to the tiny spot of blood on the second year's tie.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"That's because Josiah IS a cutie..." The shorter Slytherin girl admitted with a sigh, who always had a thing for what you may call 'shota', if we are referring to anime. "Especially when he gets older, he'll be the King of the entire school, I bet..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"It's a trophy. Pft. He's that kid at the quidditch games taking everyone's money for bets. Curly brown hair, kinda cute. Nice smile. Sort of lanky. Sorta cute. That one. Matthew... Summerfield."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 pm

"Summerfield. What a strange name!" she said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"It's muggle. His mum's a Potter, dad a muggle.. Surprise, surprise." The Raven Claw stated as if his history was known to the entire world.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:28 pm

"How would you know all that?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"Uhm... well... he's...In my year! So I'd know the gossip about him more than you guys!" The second year stammered quickly, trying to cover up her being his stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm

"She stalks him, of course." the girl said in complete seriousness.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

"Naturally," said the tall one in equal frankness.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

"That's-that's a lie!" The second year was going red. "Bu-but hey, did you hear about Will? Apparently he's actually Willamina. He's in witness protection and has to act like a guy."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

"Will? You mean the Gryffindor? Now HE'S a hot one..." she sighed, as the short one had an obvious thing for blondes. "But, I kinda doubt it but than again... yes. I can see it. Him in a dress."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Notice we've only ever seen leg hair. Since he can't shave it being that it would give it away!" The second year nodded furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"He might have a peach fuzz. But I don't go around stalking people for every detail of their life." she said accusingly, looking at the 'little' one.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:39 pm

"That's oddly specific," said Resident Ginger, a sly grin appearing on her face. "You up to something with Mr. William?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

The second year raised her arms above her head, stretching, and then rolled her head, neck cracking like knuckles do. "Eh, I don't. I just hear a lot of things. And whenever I go to tan by the lake he's swimming. Yeah. But you can see the tanning doesn't help." The second year glared at her near transparent skin.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

"No!" she snapped defensively at the Ginger. "I just happened to think he's very, very attractive!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"Oh hush. We all know you have a blonde fetish. Just let it out." The second year talked to the shorter one as if it was an anonymous tell all club.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

"I wasn't talking to YOU," Resident Ginger snaps back at the girl her same height, then turns to her fellow Ravenclaw. "If you've seen him swimming, he must have been shirtless, and definitely does NOT have a girl body."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

"Ever heard of those things surfers wear? One of those. And he def had some boob action going on. Drp." The second year glared at the other Ravenclaw, now on her tippy toes. She was going to protect this theory!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next