At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Somewhat Secluded Corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Empty
PostSubject: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

It was in a small corridor that branched off from one of the big main ones that a blonde girl chatted with her friends. Her hair fell to her waist in soft, wavy locks, and her blue eyes twinkled with happiness whenever she or her friends would crack a joke. She was one of those popular girls--atypically gorgeous, smart, and, of course, big-breasted. She was laughing loudly--half of the laugh from the actual funniness of a joke, and half of it just to attract attention and make it look like she belonged in a crowd and that she totally had some funny inside jokes going on.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Cameron was walking down this hall. His dark brown hair was brushed to the side, and he had a few textbooks in his arms. He looked very stressed and tired. Then, he noticed beautiful Lucy from across the hall, and all that tire and such melted away. Oh how she was beautiful, and the uniform fit her so perfectly... He just wanted to go up there and give her a great big hug. He kind of stopped at the other end of the hall, and pretended to be looking at his schedule, casting various gazes at her whenever he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 pm

One of Lucy's friends pointed, and Lucy turned her head. As if it were happening in slow-motion, her hair bounced perfectly over her shoulder as she turned, with one hand on her hip like she was a model. I bet I look so pretty right now, she thought, stroking her own ego as she raised her hand and waved at Cameron. She actually felt bad for him--he looked miserable. "Hi, Cameron," she said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Cameron who quickly hid his face behind his schedule looked back up with his dark eyes. "Oh, hey L-Lucy!" he said with a nervous grin. He hoped nothing was in his teeth. "How're you doing?" he said, from across the hall. What was he supposed to do? Go closer to her? He's safer distanced away from her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Her smile widened, and she tried not to laugh at him. Oh, he's so adorable when he's flustered... he really needs to hide his affection better. "I'm doing pretty fine, how about you?" she asked coolly, sneaking a peek at her friends to see how they were reacting--they seemed amused.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 pm

He tried to relax his shoulders, but then shrugged, making them stiff again. "Ehhhnnn, I've done better.." he said. "How about you- Wait, I just asked you that! Haha!" His laugh cracked.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Lucy raised her hand delicately to her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle. "Hey, look, you should put some of those books in your bag. They look heavy..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh, yeah... it's fine, they're not that heavy." He lied. They were hurting his arms a lot. "Plus my bag is full of other stuff," he made sure not to laugh as much this time. God, puberty sucks.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Lucy twirled her hair, staring straight into his eyes and smiling. "You must have a lot of electives this year, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"Nah, just three like everyone else! It's just, I always end up late to my classes so I carry most of my books all at once instead of going back and forth every break possible. The Gryffindor common room is pretty much far away from every class, so... but that doesn't matter! I-I mean it does, but.. yeah," he laughed nervously- thank God it didn't crack this time.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

"I know, I have to go up to the Ravenclaw common room all the time," she waved her hand dismissively, and checked her watch. "Oh, shoot! Speaking of which, I've got to go meet someone." She motioned for her friends to follow her, and she left, waving at Cameron as she did. "Bye! It was nice talking to you!" Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 pm

He waved back the same way. "Bye!" he said awkwardly, then realized how he was waving and dropped his hand down. Oh God, that went horribly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Secluded Corridor   A Somewhat Secluded Corridor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Secluded Corridor
Page 1 of 1