Share | 

excuse me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ko
Admin

PostSubject: excuse me.   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

everyone:

i wish you would all just shut the fuck up and fucking put up with it. why bother describing all of those wonderful, glorious times in your life if you're just going to nullify them all later with "my life sucks i cut myself you all have NO idea"? what does it matter if you pranced through a meadow and saw a shooting star if you think yourself utterly useless? why does it matter that you brought your camera to school and how that perfect little southern christian boy's an answered prayer if there are SO MANY OTHERS not answered and you're SO FUCKING PITIFUL we should all just FALL TO OUR BELLIES AND WEEP WITH YOU? what does it matter that you have a stable relationship and are actually out there having a social life if you're just going to bitch about your body and tell the rest of us to shut it while your little palio there complains?

you're all living in fucking fairy tales. open your eyes and watch the technicolor in action. could be a shitload worse.

thanks

We stood beside//A frozen sea
I saw you out//In front of me
Reflected light//A hollow moon
O Orpheus, it's over too soon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 pm

So we can't complain you're saying?

Jesus fuck, we have problems, okay? Maybe we feel like complaining about some stuff just for the sake of having somebody to vent to. If you're going to react like this over one silly night where we're all taking time to open up to each other- when it's something we haven't done in ages by the way- then just grow up. I don't know what's your problem to react like this. Because seriously, I thought it was great. Guess not. Too bad some of the people on this forum just hate it when some of us actually get a change to talk about ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Just because it could be worse doesn't mean it doesn't hurt as it is. Everyone has problems, and not everyone choses to be completely apathetic to them. Some people just want to vent out their problems and, if you don't want to hear that, don't listen to it. People have good things that happen to them and bad things that happen to them. That's just the way life works, and I don't think you should judge about how "oh you're all living in fairy tales" before you walk a few miles in our shoes and see the world the way we see it.

AND TALK LIKE THIS

"liv can u add the kerm on the right im eating dorites"

"Don't look, I'm not yaoi. XD"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 am

u mad.

figures you're the only ones who respond.

@rebuttals
but if you guys are allowed to vent and whine about your problems, so can i. and here we have this topic.
and it isn't "one silly night where we're all taking time to open up to each other- when it's something we haven't done in ages by the way". you do this ALL THE TIME and you probably don't even realize it.
as a bit of meta, you know venting isn't going to do anything to RESOLVE the problem, right?

We stood beside//A frozen sea
I saw you out//In front of me
Reflected light//A hollow moon
O Orpheus, it's over too soon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

Already told you my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 pm

All the time? ALL THE TIME? I haven't even told you the main of my problems, and here you are reacting like this. Seriously, Olivia.. and I know venting doesn't help the PROBLEM. But ever heard that maybe it helps YOU? Maybe it inspires some of us to stand up and do something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excuse me.   

Back to top Go down

excuse me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1