At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Hallway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Dusty was leaning against the window, glancing out into the beautiful day. His blond hair swished in a tiny breeze since the windows were open. He smiled. He loved Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Lo and behold, a tall Gryffindor was making his way down the hallway. He looked like he could easily be in his third year, and smiled at the guy he was coming up to. "Hey!" he greeted, waving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Dusty turned around, looking dreamy and such, and smiled at the passerby. "Oh, hello!" he said, and turned his head to the side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Trying to make friends, Josiah stopped to talk to this fellow. He was a little suspicious, though--this kid looked way too damn pretty for a boy. "What class are you going to?" Josiah asked.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 pm

"Oh, Transfiguration, of course! How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 pm

"Same here! Hey, by any chance, you a first year?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Dusty's thin lips grew into a great big smile. "Yes! I am! Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"Yeah, mate. I thought I saw you at the Sorting." Josiah smirked. He was standing next to Dustin now, leaning against the wall with him. A group of girls walked past, and Josiah murmured, "There are plenty of cute girls at this school, aren't there."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Dusty grinned. "Yeah, they're all really cute! There's this one tall girl with long dark brown hair. She's really tall, though, like taller than me.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 pm

"What House was she in? What else does she look like? As in, her face. Eyes. Always look at the eyes, mate. Women love compliments on their eyes." Hmm, a brunette. Brunettes are pretty nice. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Josiah. Josiah Silva."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 pm

"She's got long brown hair for one, I don't know.. she looked dangerous." Dusty said with a grin. "I'm Dustin Atkinson, but you can call me Dusty. Hey, Josiah!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm

"Dangerous?" Josiah looked disgusted. "I think you're talking about my sister Matilda... she's dangerous, alright. Don't associate yourself with her."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

"It's probably her! But yeah, I'm not interested in a girlfriend... I just want some friends you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Hallway   Another Hallway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Hallway
Page 1 of 1