At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seventh Year Boys Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

"You can go straight to hell."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 pm

"And you won't?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm

"If I don't go to hell, great! If I do, I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 pm

There was something reminiscent of a smile on Hugh's face. "Your mum would kill you for even hypothesizing that, wouldn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Sophia smiled right back at him, and even laughed a little bit. It was so nice to see Hugh smile, even if it was possibly at her own express.

"Of course she would. She would probably start going on a tangent about how I was baptized and how I participate in the Sacraments and how I was saved since the beginning and all that crap."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:43 pm

It was more of an odd contortion or muscle spasm of his cheeks than a true smile. "I wasn't brought into any of that. Awful superstitious, Irene was..." Hugh had taken to referring to his mother by her first name ever since the incident before his first year.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

"What kind of superstition? Was she a Christian, or a Pagan or..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:50 pm

"Against all of it. Like, an atheist puritan... if that makes any sense."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

"An atheist puritan..." Sophia repeated thoughtfully. "Is she like one of those people who stand outside Churches protesting about how Jesus never existed and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

"Secular Humanism. That was it. Never named it herself, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

"Well, I'm a Christian-Catholic I guess! But I'm not as strict like the rest of my music. Once, I was listening to Katy Perry and my mum told me to turn it off and I told her that if there's a God he should be more worried about other things than what music I'm listening to and than I was grounded for a couple days."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 pm

"Who's Katy Perry?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 pm

"She's another Muggle singer, like Lady GaGa and Kesha. All my Muggle friends lend me there CD's so I can listen to them and stuff." Sophia said proudly of her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

"Should've known."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 am

"Yep! Anyway, I'll see you later... bye Hugh!" And Sophia skipped off happily.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm

It was well into winter now. Early January, that is. Not yet time for the students to return to classes, and tiptoeing on the very edge of the holiday season. Antisocial bastard he was, Hugh was up here trying to finish up his long-procrastinated winter homework for History class. An essay or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Sophia wandered into Hugh's room that night. She had now considered herself having enough personal liberty to come right in without knocking. And there she was now. She grabbed a spare chair from around the room, and she pulled it beside Hugh, and she began to watch him write his essay.

"Hey, Hugh."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm

"You know Slughorn'll kill you if he sees you come in at this hour," Hugh said, not taking his eyes from the parchment. A very faint smile danced on his lips; the same one that, since that one afternoon in the courtyard, leapt into its waltz whenever Sophia drew near.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Sophia shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Slughorn is about to fall over dead." A smile crept up onto her face, and she scooted closer to Hugh, turning ever so pink in the cheeks.

"By the size he is, I'm surprised he hasn't already." she added in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

"Heh, that's true." The scratching of the metal tip of the quill against the thin parchment continued to be a third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"DO you think he's going to die soon?" Sophia asked, cocking her head to the side, in an especially childish way. "I know it's really mean, but I give him only a year more or two."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Hugh shrugs. Overmodest fellow he was, he was still dressed in full uniform, even though the break hadn't quite ended yet.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Sophia was dressed rather modestly herself (In a nice sweater and soft pair of jeans), but not to the extent Hugh did. She studied him carefully.

"I don't think I'd like to die now, personally." she announced. "There's still too much to much to see and do and experience. Like getting out of this school, and moving on with life. Speaking of school, why do you always wear your uniform like that? You've been doing that since First Year."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

He shrugged again. "It's comfortable," he said rather offhandedly. They were the only presentable clothes he felt he owned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Year Boys Dorm   Seventh Year Boys Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Year Boys Dorm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next