At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Empty
PostSubject: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm

And so, with all the older kids abuzz about being back in school, the teachers attempted to quiet down the children, as one the Headmaster brought out the Sorting Hat.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Caroline wasn't staring at the ceiling like the other idiots in her year- no, she was concentrating on that filthy little hat. She was wondering what it was for, what it was going to do, and why there was such a large rip in the front that made it look like a mouth. Her sister had said something about sorting, but there was just a hat. What a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Adam rose up on his toes, trying to glimpse the stool over the hundred other brunettes and blondes crowding around like sheep in a herd. He had already spent most of his wait marveling at the hovering candles with the star-speckled sky above. What was the use of that? Were they really the source of all this light? Were they necessary with the galaxies also smiling down upon them?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Leah was in the back. She was stoked to get sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Victor hung to the back of the large rambled groups of students, where rest of the more dorky students were standing around nervously. He didn't want to stand up too close to the front, where the more bold and brash people hung around, because he didn't want too cause to much attention to himself. As he stared up at the constellations of the enchanted ceiling, he just focused on getting this over with, and then starting with a new day.

Emily on the other hand was standing up front, whispering excitedly with people she didn't even know about how wonderful this was going to be and how they were going to finally start their lives away from their parents. She didn't seem to be nervous at all.

Zack generally looked like he was going to pee his pants from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

"Isn't this great?" Matilda whispered to the girl next to her, up in the front. "I'm so excited. My brother's said a lot of great things about this school."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Emily turned around, smiling a genuine grin at the girl behind her. Emily actually had a semi-nice smile when she was being sincere about it. "Hey! Mine have too... I'm really excited, and oh!-It's beginning!" And she turned around, and stared expectantly at the Sorting Hat. The seam around where it's mouth was slowly opened it up, and it began to sing to the crowd.

Climb up upon the stool,
Pull me down around your ears;
I'll reveal the new beginning
Of your magical careers.
And as you disperse to Houses
Where your new friends welcome you,
Keep in mind the world is looking
For a new beginning too.
For each House to play a part
In the rebuilding that's ahead,
You must all resist the follies
That have left so many dead.
Clever Ravenclaws: remember,
As your education starts,
All your knowledge comes to nothing
If you fail to use your hearts.
Faithful Hufflepuffs, take heed:
While it is noble to be true,
You must keep your eyes wide open;
Know the ones your loyal to.
Cunning Slytherins, be watchful:
Your ambition won't come free;
Those who claim the greatest power
Claim responsibility.
Valiant Gryffindors: though battle
Has a time and place that's right,
There are times when even warriors
Make peace without a fight.
As you go to forge your futures
Please remember what has passed,
Or the peace your friends have fought for
Will not be a peace that lasts.
Work together, help each other,
Banish thoughts of laying blame;
Though your banners may be diff'rent,
Deep inside you're much the same.

And the entire school applauded.

(Credit to the Theleakycauldron.)
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 am

Kyle sat at the Slytherin table, looking boredly into his currently empty goblet. After seven years, this was getting quite annoying. The same shouting and hollering that'd he'd cringe at after every name, the same false hope in every first year's eyes that, hey! This would be amazing and wonderful and-and my golly I could be the best wizard known to man! He smirked, as if the thought of was racing through the first year's minds was along those lines, and hilarious.

Matt sat anxiously at the Gryffindor table, currently unable to find his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

The Headmistress came forward, holding a very long piece of parchment in her hand, as she went over the protocol of the sorting.

"When I call your name, you'll come up, and I will place the sorting hat on your head." she explained, and she held up the hat, and set it back down. She then pulled on a pair of eyeglasses, cleared her throat, and called out the first student to come forward.

"Astor, Adam."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Adam, snapped from his daydreaming, began trying to push his way through the crowd. Soon enough, he reached the stool. There was something unnerving about having those million (or however many there were out there) eyes watching your every move... He could smell the must of the hat from that three feet away. Three feet away from a seven year sentence!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm

And so, the teacher placed the hat upon little Adam's head.

"Hmm... you are an introverted boy... but that is not necessarily a big thing... you are kind enough, and you are willing to try new things and work hard, but you're very smart... that leads to the very important decision of about where to put you...

The hat took a very long time to decide, about a full minute. Finally, it shouted out...

"HUFFLEPUFF!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Adam was neither surprised nor displeased. Quite the contrary; he'd always loved rodents, and yellow was one of his favorite colors. And so, the next child took their turn.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 pm

"Brown, Leah."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Leah stepped up onto the stage with her chest pushed out. She stared right ahead, with both eyebrows raised confidently, and settled on the stool. The hat was placed on her head. She thought to herself- the very hat that was placed on her parents, her siblings, etc, etc. It was a very frightening thought- if not creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 pm

"Your spirit is full of fire and courage, but there is a long hint of loyalty... you will never back down from a fight, and you protect your loved ones. There needs to be more girls with strength you. So the best place for you definitely is..."

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Brown, Millicent."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Leah punch the air. "OH YEAH!" she yelled, and ran to the Gryffindor table next to Derek. "Guess what the hat said! It said that I was full of fire and I was loyal and I'm stubborn and I protect my loved ones, and more girls should be like me, and so I belong here!"

Derek scowled. "That's bullshit,"

"Is not! I mean what I say and I say what I mean!"

"What?"

"I don't know. But really, it said that!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

And it just so happened another 'friend', albeit a rather unwelcome one for Leah was in the grand house of Gryffindor. He was grinning at her right now with a smile that could have put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

"Well well well, isn't it Miss Brown?" said Will in a mockingly sweet voice. He then wrapped his arm around her neck to fake choke her, and then balled up his fist and gave her a 'Welcome To Gryffindor Noogie." "Hey Leah! It's great to see you here! We're going to have lots of fun together! Especially on First Year Friday."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Millicent--or rather, Blake, as she was used to being called, breezed up to the stool, sitting down on it and gazing out at the audience with an air of self-confidence that just screamed "I'm Better Than You." Her tiny little nose wrinkled up when the hat was placed on her head.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

"First year... wha...?" she asked, pinching his arm tightly to make him let go of her.

"Oh, fresh rookies... It's only the BEST DAY OF THE YEAR! Or well, it will be, for us." Derek said, winking at Will.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

"Well, is this holiday me and Derek made up. It's to celebrate the newest set of first years!" Will explained in a whisper, as a girl was being sorted.

"Hmm... you're an interesting case... you're definitely an intelligent girl, that is no doubt about that, you definitely carry around a dose of wit... Ravenclaw would help you achieve greatness, no doubt about that. But what's this... you're a bit cunning, with some ambition, aren't you... where too put you is the important thing..."

After taking a full minute to decide, the hat shouted it's answer.

"SLYTHERIN!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

A prideful smile crossed Blaine's face. She handed the hat back to the headmistress and casually walked over to the Slytherin table, sitting next to a girl that looked like a seventh-year. Tossing her nice, thick hair over her shoulder and saying hi to the other Slytherins. Once the table quieted down, she gazed up at the stool.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm

"HI!!" whispered Sophia in a very shrill voice and with a little wave at the new girl. She smiled excitedly at her. A new Slytherin should have the right to feel welcome, after all.

Sophia was certainly different from the usual stereotype of the Slytherin house. She was cheerful and bright, and she as you could imagine took pride into this, like the same way Blake was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm

"DiGandi, Bianca!"

A girl of average height for a first year walked forward. It wasn't a strut, and it wasn't a slow somber walk. It was a fast-paced walk, as though she simply wanted to get the whole ordeal with. Her deep gray eyes had a serious quality to them, and her dark brown was plaited down her back, before the hat was slipped on her head, and she disappeared from the rest of the world.

The hat didn't much time at all to think. As soon as the hat had touched her head, it screamed out "SLYTHERIN!"

"OH MY GOD ANOTHER FIRST YEAR HUCKLEBERRY!" shouted Sophia waving her arms wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 pm

"Akitson, Dustin."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Blake smiled at this seventh-year. "Hi. I know they called Millicent, but call me Blake. I like it lots better." She waved over the first-year who had just been sorted--good, she had someone else in her year to talk with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: