At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A French Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

A French Restaurant Empty
PostSubject: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Serenity sat at a table for two, messing with her hair. She was wearing a red cocktail dress, her hair was all curled, and she looked lovely- she had obviously taken time to get ready.
Being a woman usually in control of things, she had arrived ten minutes early, but she still looked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Ryan, who had showed up twenty minutes early was even more nervous. He was sitting down by himself at a small table, wearing a little suit with a blue tie. He kept adjusting it, and kept anxiously smoothing down his hair. What if she didn't show up?

But thankfully, she did. The host pointed Serenity in the right direction, and she was walking over, much to his relief.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 pm

"Hi, Ryan." Serenity said, sitting down. "Gosh, I was hoping I'd show up first. How are you? You look nice."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 pm

"Thank you!" he said proudly. He seemed to be happy that he looked so nice, and he careful laid his napkin in his lap. "You do too, that dress makes your lips look really red... uh... well. It's a compliment, don't get me wrong?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

"Thank you." Serenity said, looking over the menu. "Hmm.. I'm hungry." A thought came to her of what she should talk about. "So, what did you used to do before you came to work for me? Did you have any other jobs?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:16 pm

"Not really..." he said shrugging. "I kind of just worked odd jobs. But, I was a teacher's aid, when I was considering going to an education, a while ago. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:19 pm

"I worked in Amsterdam for a while, right after I got out of high school. Then I went to law school out of the generosity of my ex husband's parents, got good grades, landed a job, worked my way up."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

"That's quite the story." Ryan said, looking very fascinated. "My story seems dull in comparison to yours. I mean, Amsterdam! That would be very exciting."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

"No. It sucked really badly." Serenity said. And so, they ordered dinner and ate and such. "Thank you so much for coming." Serenity said over a bowl of ice cream. "And paying, too."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

"It's no problem, it was fun too..." he said.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Serenity took another bite of ice cream, then stood up, shaking the table a bit. "Oops. Sorry. I'm, uh, ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A French Restaurant   A French Restaurant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A French Restaurant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: