At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
opal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm

So, I drew my first really good realistic picture in art. For it I used charcoal pencils for shading and what not and SHADED IT. It was this project where the teacher cut a magazine photo of a person in two, and then she stapled on half to either side of the long paper, and tou drew in the missing halves to get a mirror image effect? I was finishing it up today and she pulls me over, "Amanda, you're one of the 25 that are going to be put in the HIGH SCHOOL ART GALLERY SHOW" She said I was the first one on the list and that it was out of the entire middle school and and and ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I just had the most legit Girl Scout meeting ever.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

POKEMON WHITE IS SO DAMN SEXY.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 pm

I GOT A NEW PHOOOONE.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

TODAY IN ENGRISH FLETCHER WAS GETTING ALL CONFUSED TRYING TO ANSWER A QUESTION AND MY TEACHER WAS CORRECTING HIM AND WHILE SHE WAS TALKING HE TURNED HIS HEAD AND FLASHED THIS ADORABLE CONFUSED/AMUSED SMILE RIGHT AT ME

AND NO NO ONE SITS BEHIND ME SO HE WAS LOOKING AT MEEEE ;___;
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Today.
Was.
Amazing.

I felt so... loved, and I felt like I just belonged, and it was just lkdfnglkdfng GREAT SCOTT I love today. ;___;
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

What happened? C8
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

matthew is lending me ruby 8D

and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lugia_PT_Cruiser.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

YES. It would be even cooler if it was a Ho-Oh car.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Mr. M: Okay guys your assignment today is on page 69.
Taylor: WHAT PAGE IS IT ON? :A
*people make a general fuss about it*
Mr M: Guys, it's the page 69 In-Lab Experiment... and that can sound really dirty. OTL
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 am

Spyro the dragon won most beautiful boy in science. Won me a 1.25 coupon to the caf

WE HAD A SNOWBALL FIGHT IN SCIENCE. To help us study, the teacher had us crumpled up used paper and had us brawl in the classroom to commemorate the last snow of the season (We got a lot of snow yesterday-none stuck) and she'd yell stop and if you were without a ball you'd have to answer a question related to our upcoming test. Got it wrong, you were out. it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Today we had Mass, meaning we had to dress up. Girls wear nice dressy clothes, and boys have to wear a suit and tie. And one kid wore a REAL Ravenclaw robe, and it was amazing. Like, he just totally made my day.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

ohhhh SHIT son who just beat the mecha-drago on the first try UHHHHH HUH.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm

At the pep rally today the last game was musical chairs. They picked three kids from every grade and three teachers to go and it was the two HUGGEEEE dude teachers and my favorite teacher who is like, my size? So, in total 18. Somehow I got picked (AWESOMEPLZ) and so I run up and at first only my friends cheer for me. Half way through, half the school. Top three? ENTIRE SCHOOL. I was the last kid against one huge teacher and my favorite, so I slid under the huge guy. When it came to the first try at the last round it was called for a tie-breaker since my teacher and I were pushing each other off it, I WON THE LAST ROUND! Everyone was hugging me

Including Matthew

Who gave me one of the goodies he caught that the mascots were throwing
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 pm

YOU WON IN FRONT OF YOUR WHOLE SCHOOL. THAT'S AWESOME! XD

And AWW he did!? ;w;
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 am

YES HE DID <333
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 am

TONIIIIIIIGHT.

I love Olivia <3
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 am

^seconded
I LOVE LIZA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 am

WHAT HAPPENED? imhappyplz
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:44 pm

I ENTERED THIS CONTEST WHERE I HAD TO DRAW A DESIGN FOR A NEW CT STORM DRAIN AND I WON. OUT OF THE ENTIRE STATE 6-8, I WON. 50 DOLLARS AND MY DESIGN ON -EVERY- STORM DRAIN IN CT. ASDFGHJKL.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 pm

HEEEEY THAT'S GREAT!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome 0509011808

oh lord do i feel like a loser
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:16 am

My maj turned down Arthur.

We're now trying for Rupert!

He got out of his box at 7:50 last night or so, and we didn't find him till 5:38 this morning. He fell asleep under an old wardrobe we had down in the basement. "orz
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:02 am

Rupert? AS IN RUPERT GILES?! AS IN BUFFY'S WATCHER?
Maybe.

BUT TRY ADIPOSE. :3

(Adipose is the name of a creature on Doctor Who. :3 BUT IT SOUNDS COOL HUH?)

In other cool news.. GOING SHOPPING.
It's not perfect out, it's cloudy and a bit cold, but it'll still be fun.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:57 am

Honestly, trying not to be biased, but seeing a cat named Luke seems like the best thing ever. If I ever get a cat, I'm calling it Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome   Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Things in Life that are just Awesome
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: