At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment Four

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

"There!"

Zachary Valentine finally managed to push his trunk under the seat at last (that thing was way heavier then it seemed) and he sat down on the chair on top of it, looking pleased with himself. He tugged on a lose strand of his dark hair, and kept glancing excitedly out the window, where the last scragging families arrived onto the platform and sent off their children in a rush.

It was hard to believe that this was real. Zack always thought that wizards and witches were people who only appeared in movies or books. But this entire time they had been living in secret right under the 'muggle's' noses.

And now, he was a wizard. This was easily the greatest thing that had ever happened to him. He could finally leave behind stuffy old teachers and math textbooks behind, and go to a fancy-pants boarding school, with kids more like him.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Tommy poked his head into the compartment. "Hey, can I sit here?" He asked with the sweet grin of an innocent eleven-year old.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Zack looked over at him, with that same almost silly smile. Wow! It was a real life wizard! One who can perform magic and stuff!

"Uh yeah, of course!" said Zack, pointing to the seat across from him for his Honored Guest.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Little did Zack know that Tommy was as muggle-born as they get. "So, are you like a wizard?!" He asked excitedly, sitting down and grinning. "Can you do any spells?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"No I can't!" answered Zack, sounding just as excited, or even more. "But this is so awesome! I'm a WIZARD! I thought witches and wizards were only like the ones in the Wizard Of Oz and they were all ugly and green and very big headed!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Just like that, a very boyish youth burst into the compartment. His brown hair was wild, and he had a happy, carefree expression on his face. A-ha! He'd found a couple of loners! Perfect, he thought as he entered the compartment and stuck his trunk up on the rack. They looked... new. He heard a bit about how they had thought witches and wizards didn't exist--great! Muggle-borns! He could educate them and look smart!

"Hello, mates! Don't mind if I sit in this compartment, do you? You look awful lonely!" the youth exclaimed, showing off that abrasive I'm-entering-this-compartment-you-can't-stop-me nature his mother had always exhibited. He plopped down into the seat opposite of Zachary Valentine, and next to Tommy. "I'm Josiah. Josiah Ashton Silva, to be exact. Pleasure to meet you two!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Zack stared at him in awe. And, he felt even more deeply honored by this sudden arrival. A third year gracing the presence of two lowly first years! There was no way a first year could have that much confidence on the first day. Tommy and him must have been really special.

All that Zack wanted to introduce himself, but instead the words that came out of his mouth were...

"...Are YOU a wizard?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Josiah could practically feel his ego inflating--not like he knew he was getting smug or that he gave it a second thought, anyway. He straightened up a bit. "But of course! My mum and dad were wizards... my grandparents were wizards..." he trailed off as if to indicate he came from a long line of pure-blooded wizardry, which was only a half-lie. Since his parents and grandparents were all wizards, Josiah was considered a Pure-Blood. He didn't have to tell Zachary or Tommy anything beyond that. "Are you excited? I know I am!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"Wow!" Zack was obviously very impressed, and he of course bought the story, being the sheltered Muggle-born first year he was. "Does that mean you're really famous and rich? Because normal people who come from long family lines usually live in a big estate." he asked.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:31 pm

"Dude, do you have go-karts? I've always wanted go-karts. Or an ice hockey rink? Because that would be cool.." Tommy said, nodding slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:36 pm

"No, but I have video games." said Zack happily.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Josiah did a habitual head-flick to get his swoopy bangs out of his eyes. "Yes, I'm rich and my parents are famous, but they're new money. They made their fortune all by themselves, and my house is huge!" Josiah told them, grinning. "But, no, we don't have go-karts or an ice hockey rink, but we do have a pool and a guest house and a hot tub jacuzzi thing."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm

"Gosh. That's great!" Tommy said, his eyes huge. "My house is kinda small.. Well, it's cute. We live in a forest. There's a river and everything. I see a lot of deer."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well..." Zack thought back at his little Suburban home, in the quiet town he lived, and he wistfully wished that he lived in a big house, or at least somewhere that had an interesting location like Tommy. He looked back at Josiah. "I bet YOU don't have video games!" he challenged.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Josiah fell silent, his expression blank. It was like someone had popped that ego balloon of his. Cocking his head to the side, he asked, "What's a video game?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Tommy started laughing. "Dude! You don't play, uh, Call of Duty? C'mon, man! PS4 is the way to go. With the 3-D goggles.. He's joking."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Hah! Zack had cracked this boy's ego. He sat back and smiled, looking a tad big smug. (Clearly, Josiah's pride was infectious.)

"A video game is this Muggle thing... and uh... it's an electronic, and you play games on it. It's kinda hard to explain. You would have to see it in person to really get it. Oh! I'm Zach." he said, introducing himself to the other two boys.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"Tommy Waller. Nice to meet you, Zack." He said, leaning back and putting his feet on the table. "So, what do you do for fun if you don't have video games?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 pm

"I also cook!" Zack proclaimed proudly, as an add-in.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm

"I hang out with my fifth-year brother, Jared," Josiah leaned back as well, folding his hands behind his head. "I play on a summer Quidditch team and hang with my buds from primary school, too."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"What's Quidditch?" Tommy asked, scratching his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"I think it's a sport." assumed Zach. "I played football back in primary school."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Football... ahh," Josiah murmured, but his own ego inflated when he realized he could explain what Quidditch is. So, he launched into a big detailed description of it as the train pulled out from the station.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

"I kinda got it..." said Zack, pausing to mull over Josiah's very long blurb about the sport. "It sounds like football on broomsticks." The thought of broomsticks, got Zack even more excited. "WOW! Broomsticks! I guess people really can fly on brooms if wizards and witches exist."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

"Yeah, but you can't be on the Quidditch team until your second year," Josiah rolled his eyes. "It's such a stupid rule... first-years have to take a flying class, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Four   Compartment Four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Four
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: